Wednesday, September 21, 2011

"By The Barrel" At Northside Art FLOW...


Contributed photo, blog post by John Hoff

I never miss a Northside Art FLOW, but my deployment to Afghanistan made me miss this one. If I'd been there, I might have made a major purchase I've been contemplating for a long time.

(Well, for ME it's a major purchase because I'm so notoriously frugal I even recycle seashells by throwing them back in the ocean)

I want a compost tumbler. Made from an old wine barrel. And sold by the company called "By The Barrel," click here for their website.

Of course, they sell a lot of different barrel products including (be still, my foolish heart) rain barrels. I want one of those, too. But, for now, my composting will have to be limited to tossing my peanut shells into the Hesco barriers outside what is left of my guard tower after last month's truck bomb.

(Do Not Click "Read More")


No comments: