Monday, May 21, 2012

Get Yer Free "Cordaryle Louis Jones" Information, Right Here!

Photo, blog post by John Hoff


Obviously, I do a lot of searching on the internet. I punch in names, over and over, and see what comes up. Then I try to summarize and link such information in a compelling way. In seeking out the "wheat" of useful info, I have to sort through a lot of "chaff."

For me, stupid "pay for info" websites represent chaff.

It occurs to me I'm sort of undercutting them. Somebody out there might be willing to pay for a background report on a no account dirtbag like Cordaryle Louis Jones, but here I am giving the info away for free. Who is going to need MORE info about his background after reading the stuff I turned up and put online for free? But these sites accumulate a MASSIVE amount of data. All I can do is chip away. The closest I get to upsetting their apple cart in a MEANINGFUL way is to publish the entire jailhouse roster.

Anyway, Cordaryle L. Jones is sitting in jail this moment, formally charged with Controlled Substance/Narcotics with a $10,000 bail. He's already in plenty of hot water after being convicted of being a prohibited person in possession of a firearm, then racking up a probation violation on May 18.

Jones lives at 3918 Fremont Ave. N., a rental owned by DeWayne G. Krogstad, whose home address is listed as 6310 Welcome Ave. N., Brooklyn Park, MN.

Jones has a conviction for aggravated first degree robbery back in 2007, which is how he became a "prohibited person" in the first place. He was sentenced to 48 months in prison. It's not clear to me how much time he served, if any.

But he's serving time right this minute, that's for sure.

No comments: