Friday, June 22, 2012

Mug Shot For "The Imposter Foster" Jerome Lance Kingrussell...




MN DOC mug shot, therefore public domain, blog post by John Hoff

Jerome Lance Kingrussell, the "imposter Foster" who helped pull off the spectacular mortgage fraud at 1564 Hillside Ave. N. by taking on the identity of John Foster, is now in the state prison system.

When I reported on his parole violation hearing, click here, I knew soon there'd be a mug shot and I'd finally get my first look at this guy, along with readers who have followed the saga.

And now that I finally lay eyes on him, I must say...

He's not at all what I pictured. He almost looks like an upright citizen. Note how neatly his beard is trimmed and the striking contrasts in his hair colors, which seem to say, "Yes, I'm getting older, but I accept it with grace."

Foster--OOPS, I mean KINGRUSSELL--will have a lot more gray in his hair when he's released from prison. He's not due to get out until 2015. He will be on supervised release until 2018 and odds are not good he'll be compliant, based on past history.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally a picture of Kingrussell. He definitely got cleaned up, but I still don't see how those who knew him questioned if he was black or white. The last sentence where you meant to say compliant ... you said complaint accidentally. Keep up the great work.

Johnny Northside! said...

Thank you for pointing that out.

I corrected the typo.