Thursday, February 19, 2015

JNS BLOG RED HOT SUPER EXCLUSIVE: Death Of Nehemiah Steverson Ruled An Accident, Nobody Will Be Prosecuted...

Facebook photo, used under First Amendment Fair Comment
and Criticism, blog post by John Hoff

JNS blog was informed today by an official source that nobody will be prosecuted in the shooting death of Nehemiah Steverson since the death has been ruled an accident in light of the evidence. 

This is a somewhat surprising development and I do not have any further information about how, exactly, this "accident" happened, whether it was yet another "janky" gun incident on the Northside, or one of those...

..."gee, do I put the gun on safe around my baby nephew by pulling the trigger all the way back like so" incidents, or even "Let me see it!" "No, you've had it long enough, let ME see it." 

An accident. Therefore an act of stupidity instead of hatred. I'm not sure whether to reckon this as actual "progress" on the Northside even though, presumably, the effect on violent crime stats would be slightly positive. 

In the wake of Steverson's shooting death, this blogger made a number of statements about how Steverson's life surely ended this way for lack of sufficient adult involvement and/or supervision. I don't see any need to modify these sentiments. A minor like Nehemiah hanging out with god-knows-who and, incredibly, there's a loaded gun in the picture...

Six of one, half a dozen of the other.  

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chit happenz?

Anonymous said...

Sen. Bobby Joe Champion's nephew is the one who pulled the trigger (accidentally). But nobody's talking about that. Why don't you ask your butt buddy Don Allen?

Anonymous said...

But everyone in the neighborhood knows his own friends ahot him and then waited 30 minutes and drug him into the street and lied about a drive by ahooting. I guess we will do anything to keep those homicide numbers down

Anonymous said...

Sure, almost had this happen to me several times when fooling around with my unlicensed handguns! Too bad the baby didn't have one to defend it's self.

Johnny Northside! said...

Is that what happened? Says who? And who fired the fatal (accidental) shot.

I am, I must confess, mildly curious about that. My urge to learn the name and follow up waxes and wanes, waxes and wanes, but it doesn't really MATTER because I don't have the name.

Johnny Northside! said...

While I do not believe Don Allen is in any way, shape or form my "butt buddy" I will indeed ask him by email right this red hot second. What makes you think Don Allen would know?

Anonymous said...

'cuz you can't get no lady fo yo sorry ass so you butt buddy wit him

Anonymous said...

An obvious cover up ...and of course his homies know nothing.