Sunday, April 1, 2012

JNS BLOG EXCLUSIVE: Dodgy Details On The Jason Youngmark "Janky" Pistol In The Hands Of A Sex Offender At The Backyard Barbeque Shooting...

Stock photo, blog post by John Hoff



After the shooting of Jason Youngmark, this blog revealed details about his criminal background...including the fact Youngmark, admittedly, seemed to be doing better in the last several years of his life.

Now, however, details are emerging about Youngmark's death that cast considerable doubt on whether Youngmark was indeed living on the straight and narrow path. Also, it turns out Youngmark's brother, Jermar Arradondo, is quite a piece of work himself...


The Star Tribune tells the (alleged) story in a fairly straightforward way. Here's the more colorful Johnny Northside summary.

There was a barbeque and everybody was just chilling, having a good time. Jason was there and had a handgun he hoped to sell to his longtime friend, Ike Wilson, who just happens to be a SEX OFFENDER.

But that's OK. Wilson was allowed to be at the barbeque. Don't judge.

The gun was all jacked up ("janky") but Youngmark still hoped to sell it to his friend the SEX OFFENDER, Ike Wilson. After all, even a gun that doesn't work is still useful for intimidation purposes. Heck, some people use PRETEND guns, and manage to rob and intimidate just the same, so obviously a .357 Magnum would do the trick, even if it didn't work. So what did the SEX OFFENDER want the gun for?

Well, who cares? A pervert's money is still green, isn't it?

So Youngmark and Ike Wilson disappeared into the stairwell...not to do anything SEXUAL, you understand, but to transact business over the gun. But the gun didn't NOT work as advertised. In fact, it actually WENT OFF and hit Youngmark in the chest.

At that point Ike Wilson--who almost certainly exploded forth with all kinds of colorful language, profane expressions ranging from surprised to angry to self-pitying--fled the scene.

Wilson kept calling to apologize, of course, but at some level Wilson had to feel this WAS NOT REALLY HIS FAULT. And, uncomfortably, I find myself somewhat in agreement with Wilson, if Wilson's story is true. Youngmark bears at least half the blame. In fact, since Youngmark didn't know the qualities of his own weapon ("his own" in the sense of possession, god only knows who REALLY owned that gun) and (it sounds like) initiated the idea of selling the weapon to Wilson, and since Wilson obviously is cracked in the head (the man is a sex offender!) I'd say Youngmark is SIXTY PERCENT responsible for his own death.

Of course, as a predatory sex offender Wilson KNOWS he shouldn't have a weapon. Hmmmm. I find myself weighing things in the Scales of Justice, here...

Fine, then. Fifty fifty.

Unlike some bloggers (NUTTY CLARK BAR! Cough, cough) when I promise information, I actually deliver it. Here's more info that I've dug up about the participants in this ridiculous, bloody mess which starts with a sex offender at the barbeque and ends in death.

Jermar Arradondo, who is Youngmark's older brother (according to the Star Tribune) and who publicly urged his brother's killer to turn himself in, has quite a legal record himself if he's the same Jermar Roman Arradondo whose name appears in Hennepin County online court records. (Very likely)

Here is the record of Jermar R. Arradondo.

27-CR-98-077412
ARRADONDO, JERMAR ROMAN
08/10/1967
08/03/1998
Hennepin Criminal/Traffic/Petty Downtown
Crim/Traf Mandatory
Closed
DAMAGE TO AUTO
Pled not guilty, but he was convicted anyway. The Judicial Officer was Thomas Wexler, who was recently taken to task by Jill Clark on her blog, with hints that Wexler is somehow racially biased.

Arradondo got sentenced to 30 days in the workhouse but all of it was stayed by Wexler.

27-CR-00-067533
ARRADONDO, JERMAR ROMAN
08/10/1967
07/17/2000
Hennepin Criminal/Traffic/Petty Downtown
Crim/Traf Mandatory
Closed
DISORDERLY CONDUCT
Pled not guilty. Convicted anyway. Sentenced to 45 days in the workhouse, all of it was stayed.


27-CR-01-018143
ARRADONDO, JERMAR ROMAN
08/10/1967
04/05/2001
Hennepin Criminal/Traffic/Petty Downtown
Crim/Traf Mandatory
Closed
TERRORISTIC THREATS
Pled not guilty.

Drum roll, please.

Appears to have amended his plea to guilty. Found guilty.

Unsupervised probation. Anger management. Sentenced to 60 days, got two days credit. Sentenced to work release "if eligible." Unknown what actually happened, there. Had a probation violation hearing, warrant issued, ADMITTED to a probation violation...

But finished his probation.

Yay. Let's have a BARBEQUE.

27-CR-03-091414
ARRADONDO, JERMAR ROMAN
08/10/1967
12/26/2003
Hennepin Criminal/Traffic/Petty Southdale
Crim/Traf Mandatory
Closed
3RD DEG DWI -REFUSAL TO SUBMIT TO TEST
4TH DEGREE DWI - ALCOHOL

The 3rd Degree was dismissed. He was convicted on the 4th degree. Received unsupervised probation, 30 days in the workhouse were stayed, credit for a day served.

However, this last case was back in 2004. It is possible that Jermar has straightened up, a bit. Of course, Jermar's brother Jason Youngmark supposedly straightened up, and now Youngmark is dead after an (alleged) attempt to sell a weapon to a sex offender.

So let's take a closer look at that sex offender, Ike Wilson.

Ike (No Middle Name) Wilson lists his address on the jail roster as 2645 Girard Ave. N. The property is owned by a person who is also named "Wilson," whose record I looked up and found only a minor legal obstruction charge.

The jail roster lists Ike NMN Wilson's birthday as February 6, 1983, which is very useful for sorting out all the legal charges against Ike Wilson JUNIOR (this is our man) versus a real no account named Ike Wilson, Sr. (Not our man)

Despite the extreme similarity in names and the likely pattern in ages (1960 and 1983) I can't be POSITIVE Ike Senior is a relative of Ike Junior, so for now I will leave aside Ike Wilson SENIOR.

However, April Fools Day is Ike Senior's birthday so...

Happy birthday, Ike.

Here's the criminal record for Ike Wilson, Jr., which includes a lot more than JUST being a sex offender.

27-J6-00-070730
WILSON, IKE JR
02/06/1983
10/27/2000
- Hennepin Juvenile
Delinquency - Felony
Converted Closed
CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE 5TH
POSS MARIJUANA IN MV
FALSE INFO TO POLICE

The possession of marijuana charge was dismissed, as was the false info to police. However, Wilson pled guilty on the 5th degree controlled substance. He was adjudicated delinquent.

The online record notes "TRIAL DATE SET. IKE REQUESTED RELEASE FROM ELECTRONIC HOME MONITORING. HOWEVER, GIVEN THAT HE HAS AN A&D WARRANT OUTSTANDING FOR OVER A YEAR AND IT WAS STILL OUTSTANDING WHEN HE WAS ARRESTED FOR THESE CHARGES, HE NEEDS EHM DETENTION TO ASSURE RETURN TO COURT FOR TRIAL."

27-CR-01-098779
WILSON, IKE, Jr.
02/06/1983
11/07/2001
Hennepin Criminal/Traffic/Petty Downtown
Crim/Traf Mandatory
Closed
CONSUMING ALCOHOL BY MINOR
Pled guilty. Fined.

86-T5-02-003127
BPD 229620
WILSON, IKE, Jr.
02/06/1983
03/11/2002
Wright
Non- Traffic Misdemeanor
Converted Closed
DOC

Here's what the record says. See if YOU can figure out this mess:

Converted Disposition:
Pronounced: 90 Days
Confinement NCIC: MN086013C - Wright Co Jail
Probation: 1 Years
Probation NCIC: MN086013G - Wright Co Probation Off
Conditional: 10 Days
Length of Stay: 1 Years
Probation Type: Unsupervised
Probation Agent: COURT SERVICES
Converted Disposition:
Fined: $1000.00
Surcharge: $35.00
Costs: $10.00
Converted Disposition:
Comments:
CRED FOR TIME SERVED.NO S/S; MAINTIAN CONTACT WITH PROB OFFC
SIGN & ABIDE BY ALL PROB AGREEMENTS.APPLY BAIL TO FINE

27-CR-02-038873
1020070064
1020213805
WILSON, IKE, Jr.
02/06/1983
05/16/2002
Hennepin Criminal/Traffic/Petty Downtown
Crim/Traf Mandatory
Closed
NO PROOF OF INSURANCE
NO VALID MN DRIVERS LICENSE
Convicted. Fined a pittance.

27-CR-04-017183
WILSON, IKE, Jr.
02/06/1983
03/15/2004
Hennepin Criminal/Traffic/Petty Brookdale
Crim/Traf Mandatory
Under Court Jurisdiction
FALSE INFORMATION TO POLICE
Pled guilty. Got credit for 4 days in the pokey. Fined even less than when he was driving around with no license and no proof of insurance. Got unsupervised probation.

27-CR-05-034197
WILSON, IKE, Jr.
02/06/1983
06/06/2005
Hennepin Criminal/Traffic/Petty Downtown
Crim/Traf Mandatory
Closed
DISORDERLY CONDUCT
Pled not guilty, but then changed his plea to guilty. Looks like he was sentenced to time already served, which was 2 days.

27-CR-06-007269
WILSON, IKE, Jr.
02/06/1983
02/02/2006
Hennepin Criminal/Traffic/Petty Downtown
Crim/Traf Mandatory
Closed
TAMPERING WITH A WITNESS FIRST DEGREE
ASSAULT IN THE THIRD DEGREE
TERRORISTIC THREATS
After a lot of minor league success, Ike is now playing in the big leagues. This comes around the same time as the sex charges, (May of 2006) so it seems likely the witness tampering involved that other charge.

Convicted of all three charges. Got probation, got credit for 120 days served. Got anger management. Violated probation. ADMITTED he violated probation. The system was more concerned with the other case, and the file notes: FURLOUGH FROM WH INDEFINITELY PURSUANT TO DEFT'S NEW SENTENCE ON CASE# 06005674

"WH" appears to mean "Workhouse."

27-CR-06-005674
WILSON, IKE, Jr.
02/06/1983
02/08/2006
Hennepin Criminal/Traffic/Petty Downtown
Crim/Traf Mandatory
Closed
CRIMINAL SEXUAL CONDUCT IN THE 5TH DEGREE
Pled not guilty. Amended plea and pled guilty. Probation. Credit for 365 days served.

That's a lot of credit!

02-CR-07-3477
864630
Wilson, Ike, Jr.
02/06/1983
05/23/2007
Anoka
Crim/Traf Mandatory
Closed
Give Peace Officer False Name/Birthdate/ID Card
Pled not guilty. Oops, changed his mind. Pled guilty. Credit for time served, 90 days.

27-CR-09-51379
WILSON, IKE, Jr.
02/06/1983
10/14/2009
Hennepin Criminal/Traffic/Petty Downtown
Scherer, Richard S.
Crim/Traf Mandatory
Closed
Failure to Register as a Predatory Offender

Pled guilty. Credit for 23 days served. Looks like Ike Wilson was supposed to report on 7/28/2010 to serve a one year sentence. (With 23 days credit)

27-CR-11-25193
WILSON, IKE, Jr.
02/06/1983
08/15/2011
Hennepin Criminal/Traffic/Petty Downtown
Crim/Traf Mandatory
Under Court Jurisdiction
THEFT-TAKE/USE/TRANSFER MOVABLE PROP-NO CONSENT

Pled not guilty. Oops, changed his plea to guilty. Sentenced to 30 days, 29 days stayed, had to serve one day. Looks like his probation was to run from 12/29/2011 to 12/29/2012, which would mean Ike was on probation when he was dickering over the "janky" handgun in the stairwell and accidentally shot his friend.

The considerable evidence here appears to show Ike is and always has been a diehard recidivist though the system has cut him break after break. Ike will not be reformed. He simply needs to be removed from the streets for a long, long time.

15 comments:

Jermar Arradondo said...

Well,
I was not going to answer any of your beneath the belt blogs about my brother, but since you have turned your attacks to me.
I will admit and say I had numerous serious problems with the law, also with alchohol and anger.
The Terroristic threats were against my "baby mamma", she decided not to make her available for court ordered visitation numerous times in 2000 and decided to move out of state without adjudication. I got mad, got drunk and made a stupid regretable threat over the phone that was recorded. Stupid me. I violated the probation by telling my then 11 year old daughter that would come and visit her in Florida -a percieved threat by her mom and she reported it to the police. My PO told me, and I surrendered myself with in 24 for hearing. They exetended my probation for one year. What you dont know is after I completed my probation, my father, my sister and I drove to Florida to move my daughter back up here to Minnesota because her mother was having problems in Tampa Bay.
The DWI, and the disorderly were me being stupid and drunk. I paid my price for those. Your tie to Wexler is only ammo for your agenda.
I have cleaned up my act and have had no issues with the law. I have three children 9,14, and 17. I have my own IT Security Consulting business-with an office downtown. You printing and tagging me puts me, my business and my family at risk. I will give you 24 hours to take this post with my info, my infractions, my birthdate down, or I will retain a lawyer.
Jermar R. Arradondo

Johnny Northside! said...

Jermar, if this is really you posting this...

Nothing I have said is in any way threatening or defamatory, and I'm sure your lawyer would charge you a ridiculous amount of money to calmly explain this to you and tell you there's really nothing you can do.

Indeed, there's nothing *I* can do because once something is posted, the Google bots scurry a copy away to their little cache. If you know so much about IT it seems like you would know something like THAT, but whatever...

In regard to the tie to Judge Wexler, I mentioned him because his name came up elsewhere on the internet recently and I thought that was interesting, since there was an implication (elsewhere) that Wexler was hard and unkind and yet here we see an example of him being pretty lenient.

I'm not sure what you mean by my "agenda" but you can explain your view of that to me in further comments, if you like. Say what you like. Get it off your chest. But I have not defamed you or threatened you and if you know anything about me, you'd realize that threats to sue are likely to make me even MORE involved in publishing about a topic, not less.

I feel your pain in regard to being frustrated over visitation and the courts not doing very much to be helpful. I think there should be a "fast track" court where a decision on fixing a visitation situation could be resolved in, like, 24 hours.

A father could go to the court on FRIDAY, present evidence he's being screwed out of a weekend of visitation this very weekend, and get his kid by Saturday morning with the next Monday holiday thrown in to make up for missing that Friday.

They could call the mother and have the hearing by phone. Like, hello? Is this Ms So-and-so? You are now under subpeona. Stand by to testify.

Anyway, Jermar (if this is really you)

Now that you've got all that off your chest I hope you feel better. It seems the anger management classes may have helped, at least you were smart enough not to THREATEN me.

Since you have me on the line, maybe you can tell me more about Ike Wilson? Like, what did he DO to become a sex offender?

Johnny Northside! said...

Here's all the stuff from the jail roster that Ike is charged with:

1/1

PREDATORY OFFENDER- KNOWINGLY VIOLATES REGISTRATION REQ. OR INTENTIONALLY PROVIDES FALSE INFORMATION

MINNEAPOLIS PD

WARRANT

FELONY

BOND POSTED

$20,000
BOND POSTED JAIL

4/10/2012..14:30

DOWNTOWN Address



2/1

MURDER

MINNEAPOLIS PD

PROBABLE CAUSE

PROB CAUSE

FORMALLY CHARGED

$50,000
BOND POSTED JAIL

4/10/2012..14:30

DOWNTOWN Address



2/2

MANSLAUGHTER - 2ND DEGREE - CULPABLE NEGLIGENCE CREATING UNREASONABLE RISK

MINNEAPOLIS PD

PROBABLE CAUSE

FELONY

BOND POSTED

$0
BOND POSTED JAIL

4/10/2012..14:30

DOWNTOWN Address



2/3

POSSESS PISTOL/ASSAULT WEAPON-CONVICTION OR ADJUDICATED DELINQUENT FOR CRIME OF VIOLENCE

MINNEAPOLIS PD

PROBABLE CAUSE

FELONY

BOND POSTED

$0
BOND POSTED JAIL

4/10/2012..14:30

DOWNTOWN Address

Jermar Arradondo said...

Yes, Johnny, this really is Jermar Roman Arradondo.
My number is 612.616.7651.
As you well know, your comments skirt the "Defamatory Zone". That fact of the matter is I may be willing to pay a "rediculous" amount of money to hold you to account for what you post. I have reconiled my crazy and unfortunate past, learned from it and moved on.
I have kids to raise and a buisness to run. Taking pot shots at Jason, who cannot speak for himself crossed the line for me. Running after my police blotter shows a vindictive pattern with Johnny -not cool at all.
As for the piece of shit that killed my brother. I knew nothing about him, not his past -only his future.
My brother Jason hated guns. He had seven kids to look after and would not want to be involved that could hurt somebody else. As for Mr. Wilson, my brother gave him work, tried to help him out with money from time to time. That was his undoing, his death.
You make it sound like I was somehow a crimminal role model for Jason, not the case.
My indescrestions were of my own doing, nonthing to be proud of but I have leaned from it and moved forward.
Jason wouldnt even let his kids play violent video games.

I just want you to know that if you have any shread of decency, you would take down your posts about me and Jason, and focus on Ike Wilson, why that son of a bitch was allowed to be free, free to kill, free to hide for 10 days after my brother's death. Why was his bail set so low?
My crimes were stupid and lame, I paid the price. If you investigate further, you will see I do not have a felony on my record, completing probation allowed the infraction to be commuted to a misdermeaner. I can vote and hold office.
Ike Wilson has four, and is an unregistered sex offender.
Dont hide behind a keyboard, if you fancy yourself as a local, neighborhood informer, get all sides to the table.

Oh, and yes, I do know a great deal about IT.
Also, I have not lived on the north side in over 32 years. It has changed for the worst and would never move back there. I went to Ascension, attended the anti-gun meeting held by MADDADS, right now, I am numb because of Jason's death. I did have fun yesterday with his kids last night.
Picture me, pushing his son Caleb in the playground swing just hours before you wrote this crap about me and his father. Just sad.

Johnny Northside! said...

What on earth is a "Defamatory Zone?" I have said nothing defamatory about you and it seems like you admit it. If I'm skirting defamation, I'm not defaming. It's that simple.

If you want to pay a ridiculous amount of money, I guess it's your money. You should probably first learn how to spell "ridiculous." Maybe you might want to learn from THIS and move on, as well.

I didn't take any pot shots at Jason. I published relevant, detailed facts about his criminal record.

Your brother Jason hated guns, you say? Well, some are saying he was SELLING a gun that day, and the gun went off. Is that NOT the case?

In regard to what was your brother's undoing and death, yes, the Bible speaks about how hanging out with bad companions is what ruins people. Who does favors for a SEX OFFENDER? Good god.

In regard to how I make it sound like you were a criminal role model for Jason...

That's your take on it. That's coming from you. I never said you were a criminal role model but if your conscience troubles you, well, you need to talk to SOMEBODY about that, but probably not me.

As for how I should focus on Wilson...

Your bitching and whining is embarrassing for a grown man. I mean, open your eyes and look and see how much I wrote about Wilson versus how much I wrote about you--simply because there is SO MUCH MORE to write about Wilson. In fact, I'm very interested in Ike Wilson SENIOR and whether he's related to Ike Wilson JUNIOR.

Being only 90 percent certain, I still might publish that interesting criminal record just because it's THERE.

As for your suggestion that I get all sides to the table...

I swear, I put out exclusive information nobody else has and yet people whine and moan and say how, in addition, I should have talked to THIS person. To THAT person. Oh, how it's so unfair that I went with the information nobody else was publishing, I should have gotten MORE information.

I don't even get PAID to do this. Whine and moan to the Star Tribune, they get paid. Usually I do something very simple: I dig up more information when there's already a big story out there. The Star Tribune says "Ike WIlson" and I start digging. They quote a family member and I start digging into the name.

It's really not that hard, but I try to present the information in an interesting way. And to sponsor a lively discussion, like we're having right now.

Your brother is dead because he was hanging around with a SEX OFFENDER and there's evidence the gun came from YOUR BROTHER. You haven't even bothered to DENY that.

And yet I'm the bad guy, somehow? For airing these facts which can be found by nothing more than skillful search of public records?

If you've moved past your past, well...

Pull your head out of your ass.

Also, I would consider it a great personal favor if you can tell me if the Ike Wilson, Sr., born April Fools Day 1960 is the father of Ike Wilson, Jr. and any proof you have of that, something I can verify.

Jermar Arradondo said...

I will title this one "A great personal favor to Johnny Northside"

You can post police records, your poorly formed opinions about my brother and the circumstances of his death. In the end you will know nothing unless it comes from the cops or actual court records.
No crying or whining here. I almost feel sorry for you. All this unpaid time you have? Shouldn't you be spending it with your son?
You have lost thousands of dollars on lawsuits due to your personal agenda. Give up the bible shit. It insults my intelligence to hear you quote the book of MAGIC & LIES.
You may as well pull Harry Potter quotes out of your ass, pal!
Sorry, I did not take the time to spell check before posting on your BLOG POST on the back end of the internet's ass.
Now, it is unlikely that Jason knew the full extent of Wilson's record, but I will leave that to your skill of conjecture and spin.
I dare you to prove that the gun belonged to Jason. Show your proof other than the words of Ike Wilson in the police report.
Prove it or shut the fuck up!
Focus on Wilson Jr, Sr, or even their dog if they have one.
You dare place me on display with Ike wilson, Jr for what? Ridicule?
Fuck that, dude!
You are commenting on a case that is still under investigation, you mix facts with fantasy and that makes you stupid-dangerous in my eyes.
I see this blog attack as a way to fuck with me and my family.
I'm calling you out man to man.
I am insisting that you stop, as this BS can go both ways.

Or, you and I can meet in a public space, and have a forum on this very issue.
I have an office downtown with a private conference room. I'll even have the receptionist bring you some coffee.
You and me, talking about the facts.

Johnny Northside! said...

If I know what comes from the cops or court records, then I know plenty. If I get the info from those sources, and I publish it, then my readers will know plenty, as well.

I have not actually lost anything on lawsuits, yet. I fully expect to win the pending appeal. Obviously if the lawsuits don't stop me do you think your mere MENTION of the lawsuits will stop me? Picture me laughing so hard I begin to beat my head on the table top.

Did Jason know WIlson was a SEX OFFENDER? The other stuff, well, it's bad but it's the status as a SEX OFFENDER which makes a (purported) gun sale in a stairwell look really bad. You could clear this up, if you are who you say you are. DID JASON YOUNGMARK KNOW IKE WILSON JUNIOR WAS A SEX OFFENDER WHILE JASON WAS HANGING AROUND WITH HIM THAT DAY?

Did others present know? I don't see any evidence that ANYBODY at that gathering said, "What's that pervert doing at the party? TELL HIM TO LEAVE!"

So you dare me to prove the gun belonged to Jason?

Well, once again, we have to distinguish between "possession" versus "ownership" when it comes to defining "belonged" or property ownership. Who on earth was the gun REGISTERED to? Not who had it in their hot little hand...who was it REGISTERED to? Was it hot? Those facts haven't come out, yet. Maybe you can enlighten us.

I mean, what's YOUR story on the gun? That Ike Wilson brought it to the scene and showed it to Jason, not the other way around?

Ike is not a reputable person and doesn't have anything to gain by telling the truth. Yes, maybe it was the other way around. Maybe Ike brought the gun. But is that actually what you're alleging? Daring me to prove something sounds a lot like somebody who KNOWS something but won't say.

The fact is...I don't know. I've made it very clear it's just an ALLEGATION that Youngmark brought the gun, an allegation aired in the media after Ike Wilson Junior offered that up as his story.

As for your kind offer to meet with me, I am tied up at the moment and I do not drink coffee. But thank you. I feel we are having a very meaningful and substantive exchange (if you are who you say) and as you can see I just a moment ago hit the "publish" button on a story about Ike WIlson, SENIOR, relation to Ike Wilson JUNIOR unknown.

Unless YOU can shed some light on that?

Jermar Arradondo said...

Look,
I did not know Ike, I knew nothing about the BBQ, I do not know Ike, Sr. I did know my brother's beliefs.
You are welcome to dig and dig and dig up the dirt. In the end you may just bury yourself in misinformation.
By the way, I dont drink coffee either. We'll stick to H20 and Humble Pie.

Johnny Northside! said...

I'm sorry this happened to your brother. As far as digging stuff up, I seem to have reached the practical end of the paper trail.

I mean, if I were physically in Hennepin County at the moment, I could get the paper files on Ike Wilson and write about why, specifically, he's a sex offender. THAT would be interesting.

I have a reader who is really good at digging up birth information in public records, and if that reader were to prove or disprove the link between Ike Wilson Sr. and Ike, Jr. I could write about that...or I could just add a comment saying, "Turns out they're not related."

Depending on which it is. Related or NOT related.

But, for now, I have nothing more to write about the Youngmark matter. NOT because you griped at me, but because I'm at the practical end of the trail.

Jermar Arradondo said...

Not a gripe, an observation: You're fucked up, dude.

Also, this has been a humorous exchange for me. Consider me entertained. I have all the info I need now.

I'm sure you are anxiously awaiting the next gunshot postmortem.

Thank you so much.

Anonymous said...

I hate that I am commenting on your piece of shit blog but since I am good friends with Ike Wilson Jr's sister I feel the need to respond.
Since you like throwing the words sex offender around so freely, which I find ironic since you look like the type of guy who got busted by Chris Hansen before on Dateline you should really know what happened for him to get that charge.
He was in a long term relationship with a woman when she decided to screw other guys and he wouldn't leave her alone.She had the brilliant idea that she would get her 15 yr old daughter to say he touched her. So who do you think the courts will believe a mother and her daughter or a man.
Like the saying goes never put anything past a woman

Johnny Northside! said...

And Ike Wilson actually convinced you that was the story?

So, you'd leave a 15-year-old around him unsupervised and you wouldn't even be worried, just a little?

No wonder Ike was invited to the barbeque.

Anonymous said...

Yes I would and if you look at facts you would know that child molesters rarely only have one incident so if he was truely a predator why are there no more victims and I know what that woman was like.
And if you are so concerned about violence on the north side why don't you ever show up at anti-violence rallies.
Your a wanna be hack typing on a computer in your mothers basement.
I am done with this, I put the truth out there of what happened and who cares what a life long loser thinks

Anonymous said...

I took a look at the records for Ike Wilson Sr. and Ike Wilson Jr., and noticed something interesting. This is not conclusive proof of a relationship, but it would be a strange coincidence if there was no relationship.

You already posted this, just not together.

Look what happened on 03/11/2002 for Ike Wilson Sr.:
86-K2-02-000816
WILSON, IKE, Sr.
04/01/1960
03/11/2002
Wright
Felony
Under Court Jurisdiction
Assault-4th Deg-Peace Officer-Physically Assaults-G
(TCIS Amended Charge) ASSLT IN THE 4TH DEGREE
(TCIS Amended Charge) ASSAULT 5TH DEGREE

Now look what happened on 03/11/2002 for Ike Wilson Jr.:

86-T5-02-003127
BPD 229620
WILSON, IKE, Jr.
02/06/1983
03/11/2002
Wright
Non- Traffic Misdemeanor
Converted Closed
DOC

Records online indicate that Defendant Ike Wilson Sr. listed an address of Minneapolis, MN 55411 and defendant Ike Wilson Jr. listed a address of Bloomington MN 55426. Both were charged in a neighboring county on the same day.

Johnny Northside! said...

(Sarcasm font)

Well, now, that just gives me a whole new level of respect for Ike Wilson, Sr., because what that looks like is...

He's doing father/son activities with Ike Wilson, Junior.