Monday, December 29, 2008

Annshalike Hamilton's Baby Was A Girl Plus Some EXCLUSIVE JOHNNY NORTHSIDE INFO ABOUT HER LIFE AND DEATH





Photobucket Photos, See End Of Post For
Further Explanation, Click For Link


So now all the media have the story of the murder victim at 2222 4th St. N., and they are all over it, but for several days the comments on this blog were the only information available which provided victim information and a motive...indeed, this blog is STILL ahead of the story because...

...the media are not yet reporting the likely identity of the murderer, as offered up by posters to this blog: a guy known as "Snoop" or "Freaky" who was in his 20s, who was apparently the father of Annshalike's baby.

According to info released by the Hennepin County Medical Examiner, Annshalike Shanta Hamilton died of multiple blunt force injuries. In addition, her baby, Annshalike NMN Hamilton was stillborn and cause of death is "fetal demise secondary to maternal death due to multiple blunt force injuries." (The name of the baby was apparently designated by the HCME, per whatever policies decide such things. In my opinion...and it's just my opinion...the ultimate decision about the baby's name rests with the family)

Police went out of their way to say the victim died of blunt force injuries, not gunshot wounds. And, yes, a commenter on this blog did say a "friend" of Annshalike witnessed her being shot. That is apparently false information which for one reason or another, the poster may have sincerely believed to be true. Even the poster was reporting is as secondhand info, however.

I was at the 4 PM press conference today, held at the garage at 2222 4th St. N., but I arrived a bit late due to my van being stolen by a thug. More on that later. But it was cool, because an officer from the 4th Precinct actually gave me a ride, and he'd heard about my blog.

"You're Johnny Northside?" he said. (How cool was THAT?! Well, not cool enough to get my van stolen.)

Now that the victim's identity has been released officially, I am going to go ahead and publish, exclusively to Johnny Northside blog readers, some information I have been sitting upon.

Annshalike's Life And Death

This info came to me over the comments function, with a request not to post, but it also said the poster would have "no qualms" about this information being posted in "somewhat edited form" once the identity of the victim was made official.

So here it is in "somewhat edited form," which I take to mean using English major magic on grammar, spelling, etc. However, not much of proofreading was necessary. This poster is actually pretty skilled as a writer.

The poster calls himself "Mark" and says, "I'm a close friend of the family" and that "Anshalike's mother is like my adopted mom." (Mark consistently spells "Annshalike" with one "n," when the official information uses two. Mark notes, also, that he is aware of the identities of the other anonymous posters. Because the story told by the other two posters is "confusing," Mark states he would like to "shed some light as to the goings-on."

He says Annshalike's nickname was "Lili" and she was a bright, straight-A student (apparently at Patrick Henry High School) "from a white mother and black father." He continues, "Last school year her grades started slipping, then over summer vacation she lived with her dad, a dad that never kept tabs on her or cared what she did...it seems over the summer she met this man who, according to Lili's own words, goes by "Freaky" and "Snoop" and is in his mid-20s.

"When school rolled around she came home to her mom's pregnant. Her mom (and all of us!) were upset. The decision was made by both Anshalike and mom they would keep the child, both believing abortions wrong in a world where (...) young people are already being killed.

"The other problem was she wouldn't tell anyone the father's real name. Then Annshalike started disappearing from the house, sometimes for days. She was truant from school enough where her mom contacted MPD and asked for help finding the father and trying to arrest him on statutory rape and get him off the streets. Rumor claims he is a crack dealer as well."

(Johnny Northside notes: Yeah, rumor posted in the comment threads of this blog is that he used to deal right out of that garage at 2222 4th St. N., but that's the same commentor who said Annshalike was "shot," so...well, who knows? There are consistent reports of drug dealing in that alley)

The Dreaded Knock At The Door

Mark notes the family hoped trying to get Snoop arrested would prevent Anshalike's "sporadic runaways to him." Mark says, "I just want to note...she never had substance abuse problems and I am fairly sure she was not on crack. In the beginning of November she disappeared again, this time longer than normal. Her mom contacted national and local missing child programs. When Thanksgiving came and went without even a phone call, we all thougth the worse, but nobody wanted to voice concerns out loud.

"On Wednesday, the 17th of December the police came to her mom's to get info regarding the frozen body. The family was not allowed to identify the body, a vague reason given that the body would be definitely unidentifiable, so DNA was taken from the mother and father."

Mark says more at this point. I will not disclose it at this time. The reason for non-disclosure is so the information will not make its way to the suspect, Snoop or Freaky.

Mark does add the family needs to "properly mourn" and the family needs "justice." Some degree of speculation is added by Mark about the awful things that happen in prison to child killers.

Best to not include those graphic thoughts.

If anybody knows the real name of Freaky/Snoop, his rap sheet, address, where he took my stolen van...OK, that speculation was way off, I'll admit...but, in any case, if anybody has info please publish it in the comment threads.

In regard to the photos: these are from the online Photobucket account of "Annshalike," which appears to be the same person as the victim. Indeed, the name "Annshalike" is unique in the world. There was only one person with this name, until the Hennepin County Medical examiner designated "Annshalike" as the name for the baby. And then there were two people with that name, but neither one, you might say, "in this world."

In any case...I am using the photos because these are complimentary likinesses which will make people care about the victim, and because the point of "Photobucket" is to simply dump photos on the world to share the photos. This is a reasonable use of the photos, sympathic and helpful to the victim, who remains the (apparent) owner of the photos.

33 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very sad indeed.

Anonymous said...

we are all verry sad about our loss. I just want to clear up a few things the rumor of her being shot was started by a girl who contacted Annshalikes father and claimed to witness a beting and shooting. Why she said she was shot i dont know and i didnt mean to post wrong info but at the time thats what we were led to beleive and I also found out that snoop and freeky are two different people but the father in question is snoop. We dont know who this girl is that said she was shot but i do wonder how she knew Annshalike was murdered before anyone even knew if it was her or not and no questions were even being asked yet. But for some reason she claimed to have witnes Annshalike being killed by the father of the baby. Her details may have been wrong but she knew Annshalike was dead before any info was released.

Anonymous said...

This case really bothers me. SO sad. The reason for me posting a comment is to try and figure out if this person named "Snoop" is the same one that I personally know. The age is what bothers me....the one I know claims to be only about 19 or 20. Could be a lie? Could also be more than one person nicknamed Snoop on the Northside too. Either way, just wanted to comment and I hope they figure this out and find out who did this soon. Thoughts and prayers are with her family and friends.

Johnny Northside said...

I seriously think the police need to know the identity of each and every young male on the North Side who uses "Snoop" as an alias.

The police read this blog. Maybe you might tell me more of what you know about this guy who goes by "Snoop?"

Anonymous said...

I know he has a sister that lives on 14th and Penn. I also know that he has been in and out of jail a few times and have "heard" that he is a member of the Disciples. Fits maybe? I also know that both of my teenage daughters know his real first name and I know at least one of his friends names. REAL name. Anyway, this same kid is rumored to be the same person, along with a friend who burglarized MY home back in July 2008. While we were SLEEPING nonetheless! Anyway, I will try to get more info about his name.

Johnny Northside said...

When you get the info, post it here. Worse case scenario: he's a no-account thug whose choice of alias is unfortunate. Post what you know about him. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

I will post anything I can find out. This case really upsets me and I want them to catch the person responsible ASAP. Even if it's NOT the same guy, he's still a no-account thug...as you so eloquently put it :)

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know her mother's name? If this is the girl I think it is I know exactly who snoop is and where he is now. Does anyone know her brothers names?

Anonymous said...

I knew Annshalike. I went to Henry with her and she sat 2 seats ahead of me in my health class. She seemed lke a quiet nice girl who never started any trouble. When she did talk she had this accent that I really liked. I think the police need to try harder to find out who did this to this little girl. She hasn't even had a chance to see life yet. Even though she was a 15 year bout to be a mother doesn't mean that she had to die like this. Its a shame how these grown men wanna talk to a young girl and they know the consequence of messing with them is the possiblilty of getting pregnant. Some one needs to find the bastard now. And when he is put in jail he is gonna die a very painful and long death for the murder of 2 people in the same day. Karma is a B****!!! And payback is a motha...

Anonymous said...

Ok. Sorry it took me a couple of days but I found out from my daughter that the real name of the Snoop we know is Jesse. Don't know the last name and don't know anything else. I hope this is something that is helpful and leads the MPD a step closer to finding the person responsible for this tragic murder.

Johnny Northside said...

That's good but it's really thin. What else do you know about him? How old is he, who does he run with, what does he do, does he have a car, does he live in North Minneapolis...anything. Just...anything.

Anonymous said...

As far as I know he lives in North Minneapolis and like I said his sister lives on Penn near NorthPoint. He's about 19 I think but he could have been lying about that. I actually have a picture of him if there is a way to email it to you?

Johnny Northside said...

Email it to hoffx106@umn.edu.

If a guy is going out with a girl who is WAY TOO YOUNG, I can see why he might lie about his age to pretend he's a bit younger.

Of course, Annshalike lied about her age. In an online profile, she claimed to be 17. Some of the claims she made online about her ancestry also appeared to be embellishing the more mundane facts.

I don't say these things to be harsh. This is pretty routine stuff for teenagers.

Email me the photo of that guy. I'll put it online, with many caveats about its origins. But I'll do it, because that's what Johnny Northside does, and damn the torpedos.

Anonymous said...

yeah this is sad. she was my bestfriend. and i cant stand the fact that she is gone. and whats even sadder is that, i knew the guy who did it! and i hope that they put him in jail for life. he shouldn't deserve to live after he took my bestfriend from this world!

Johnny Northside said...

And he doesn't deserve to be hiding behind being anonymous to the public. If his name is publicized, then everywhere he goes--even before being arrested--people will be looking at him like a murderer, and saying the kind of things you say to a murderer who hasn't yet been punished for his crime.

What was his name? Address? His job? Anything you might know? Do you have a photo of him you can mail to hoffx106@umn.edu?

I'm trying to use the power of the internet to get justice for your friend. Help me out, here.

Anonymous said...

this is so sad. annshalike was a nice girl. i go to henry now as we speak i'm at school now and it's crazy cause the last time i seen her was in october and i always rubbed on her stomach cause it as getting big and she would rub on mine. she was way too young too deserve this and i hope ya'll catch snoop/jesse cause this was very wrong of him to do and i hope he rot in jail for this.

Anonymous said...

I Dont Give a shit what the law is i say we torchure this guy and kill him of a slow painful death i knew her i live nearby the crime seen my mom says she heard he says "Open That Door" Six weeks ago but she says it sounded like some crazy girl got kicked out of her house and was screaming because her boyfriend kicked her out and... i think this snoop guy may live upstairs of 22nd and 6th st check out that house i think he lives there!! the purple house on the corner going up the hill....

Anonymous said...

Her mom's name is June Leikas. She had 5 kids total. Daniel, Micheal, Anne, Boogie and Annshalike was the baby.

This whole situation is sad.

Anonymous said...

I really didn't know her like that saw her like 1 time but dats just hella worng im not da type of person to wish death on a person but snoop or jeese or wateva deserves to just fuckin die...imean i honestly think that the landlord knew something about cuz how would he kno to just go in ther ukno they wanted somet 1 to find her and wen i say them i mean them not freaky & snoop's but snoop and his wife yea he was married i dnt kno him personally but i kno enough to kno that he had wife and kids and they didn't want any 1 to mess up there family so snoop and dat bitch if they lookin at this they fucked up there own family....i just wish the can find them cuz she really needs to rest in peace with us knoin who killed her....i kno how bad it feels to lose 1 one and to have to hear so many people cry and be said about her includin me and my cuz her bff crushes me....but if i get any more info i'll let u kno...

Johnny Northside said...

Tell me more about snoop and his wife. Where do they live? What kinds of jobs? Anything, just ANYTHING. Help me out, here. Nobody else is printing this stuff and it needs to all come out so this case doesn't just get swept under the rug.

Anonymous said...

Ikno i dnt want this case to just go on solved man i dnt kno excactly where they leave but i do have a big idea okay imean it sounds wierd of how i figured it out but i just dnt kno where it happend at but i think iknolike the address with out da stret name imean i want to explain how i got but it would take alot but the numbers 1420 stick out to ikd but the just ever scince i found about her ive been really tryin to figure it out i feel like some times i can feel things that are unexplainable...ukno but idnt i just feel if i go to the where they found her at i can figure somethin out ikno sounds crazy but dats wat i feel.....i hope that help im stilll doin figurin shit out it's confusin me iguess u can say....but i think some 1 really needs to look u dat landlord...real shit

Anonymous said...

I know that Im posting this late but every week I log on to see if there are any updates with Annshalike's case, my heart goes out to her no one deserves to die this way, I have heard about different things with this case and I have actually seen the alleged father Snoop acting as if he did nothing wrong, him his wife and kids still have their lives so why did he have to take hers

Anonymous said...

I am still waiting for answers here. I am not a relative of Annshalike, but I feel so desperate to know if Snoop was arrested.
Information is so airtight, I know she is not resting in peace, because he is still on the run and the authorities have not caught up to him yet.
PLEASE, PLEASE if anyone knows the details of the circumstances of what may have transpired, notify the police, and you can remain anonymous.
Call the Minneapolis Homicide and ask for the detectives in charge of this case.
In order for us to be a better community and keep our children safe, join the neighborhood watch or create your own.
This MAN beat this baby to death are we going to let him get away?

Anonymous said...

I BEEN READING AND TRYING TO DO MY RESEARCH ON HER
SHE WAS TO YOUNG AND FROM WHAT I READ FRIENDS AND FAMILY SAID SWEET LOVING A SOON TO BE YOUNG MOMMY. ITS SAD THAT SOMEONE COULD HURT HER IN THEY WAY THEY DID IT MAKES TEARS FALL FROM MY EYES. REALLY NOTHING ABOUT HER HAS BEEN UPDATED SO I DNT KNOW WHAT TO GO BY. WHY ISNT FREEKY INVOLVED I KNOW WHO HE IS AND IM NOT BEING FUNNY. THIS IS SERIOUS NOT SOMETHING TO JOKE ABOUT I 19 AND I HAVE TALK TO FREEKY MANY TIMES AND HE TOLD ME SOMEONE KILLED HIS BABY MOTHER WHO I LATER FOUND OUT WHO WAS ANNSHALIKE THIS CAME FROM HIM, HE SPOKE OPEN ABOUT IT AND I PROMISE HE AINT A BRIGHT APPLE HE IS KNOWN TO LIKE YOUNGER FEMALES WELL AS I KNOW SO FAR IT SCARES ME AND FREAKS ME OUT TO THINK HE "COULD HAVE MAYBE MIGHT OF" KILLED HER I DONT KNOW IF HE DID BUT I DONT KNOW IF HE DIDNT AND I FEEL IF HE DID HE SHOULD BE PUT AWAY AND ROT AND AFTER THAT BURN IN HELL. SO CAN SOMEONE PLEASE LET ME KNOW CAN FREEKY BE A SUSPECT????

Unknown said...

lili was da homie she wud come ova almost everyday to bre house she would alway say how much she grownin she was going to name the baby lilly she was hella coo she jus had her bday party and snoop was my aunti ex boy friend

Anonymous said...

What ever happend with this case have questions but am affraid to ask?

Johnny Northside! said...

The crime, unfortunately, remains unsolved.

Anonymous said...

It's 2014 and the case is still unsolved? Maybe they need to try harder! Someone knows something somewhere, speak up to serve both baby girls justice.. this sh*t breaks my heart.

Anonymous said...

It's 2015 and it's still unsolved I'm annshalike cuzen I'm now 16 I wish she could see me now if I could get some people to help me reopen this it would be a dream come true I'm Justice

Justice said...

It's may 18 2015 still unsolved

Anonymous said...

I'm her cuzen I'm 16 and still trying to figure out why my cuzen killer is running free it's 2015 still unsolved

Anonymous said...

I'm her cuzen I'm 16 and still trying to figure out why my cuzen killer is running free it's 2015 still unsolved

Johnny Northside! said...

I think what would help would be if somebody videotaped Annshalike's mother describing in detail who she thinks did it and exactly why, and put that on YouTube. Be sure to provide me a link.