Monday, February 8, 2010

STAY TUNED FOR A JNS BLOG EXCLUSIVE: Mother Of Annshalike Hamilton Believes Remaro Cordell Smith Murdered Her Daughter...

Cemetery Stock Photo And Blog Post By John Hoff

June Leikas, the mother of murder victim Annshalike Hamilton, just spoke to me on the phone and revealed never-before- published details of the last night of Annshalike Hamilton's life. Within a few hours, I will be publishing those details which name and specifically accuse Remaro Cordell Smith of being responsible for the murder of Annshalike Hamilton.

It is the position of this blog that I do not, in fact, know who murdered Annshalike Hamilton. If Remaro Cordell Smith will tell me his side of things, I will happily publish his side, as well. Stay tuned.

(Do not click "Read More")

No comments: