Saturday, February 6, 2010

JNS BLOG EXCLUSIVE: Image Of Remaro Cordell Smith...

Image contributed by anonymous source

Some days ago, I wrote a very special blog post about Remaro Cordell Smith, who may just be some run-of-the-mill North Minneapolis thug or--who knows?--he could be very special and unique in his own way. Some anonymous behind-the-scenes commenter who has been feeding me all kinds of information forwarded this image of Remaro. At this time, I have no official indication that Remaro is wanted by the police for questioning or anything else. I'm just publishing his picture because, well, I strongly feel it needs to be published.

(Do not click "Read More")

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is one of the T block no accounts. I saw him a lot last summer, him and his 3 buddies approuched me when i was getting my kids of the buss. They start in about how this is t block and how the were the baddest dudes in the world. Any way we started to get into it and they started sayin the had there"hammers and they were going to clap me " wich to those that dont know that means guns and shoot me. So I was like fed up and pretty much um pulled there bluff.
It would have been bad scene if they did have guns on them, for them.Ive heard and seen them with little pea shooters, but not that day.
T. Jaramillo

Johnny Northside said...

Good to know.

veg*nation said...

what is "t-block"? Thomas Ave?

Anonymous said...

Ya like Thomas and 27th through Lowery.
T Jaramillo