Saturday, January 30, 2010

Wherefore Art Thou, Remaro Cordell Smith?

Stock Photo by John Hoff, Lake Charles, Louisiana 

Remaro Cordell Smith may be a sort of run-o-the-mill North Minneapolis thug.

Or he may be very special, in his own way.

In any case, for no particular reason I care to state, I would like to write about Remaro Smith and his criminal record.

A search under the name of Remaro Smith turns up an incident which made the 4th Precinct Highlights during Week 543, which went from June 17 to June 23, 2008. Here is that incident:

26th & Emerson & 30th & Emerson – Tuesday – 2205 hours – 08-181082 & 08-181095. Officers were dispatched to a Hit & Run and then a fight where they observe the suspect vehicle and two parties standing by it who then ran into the building. When officers entered one male attempted to retrieve a large dog and refused to drop a glass booze bottle and shoved an officer as he came down the stairs. One male who was found hiding in a bedroom closet came at officers and force was used to arrest him. While at the squad being searched, one male pushed off the squad and swung at an officer dislocating his shoulder. Arrested were Remaro Smith & Michael Robinson, 21 & 25 year old black males w/50 & 35 CAPRS, with suspended and revoked drivers licenses.

The rest of Remaro's known criminal record is as follows...


02-CR-08-3337
866792
866792
SMITH, REMARO CORDELL
01/29/1987
03/12/2008
Anoka
Crim/Traf Mandatory
Closed
Drugs - Possess Over 1.4 Grams Marijuana In Motor Vehicle
Traffic-Drivers License-Driving After Suspension

27-CR-05-039798
SMITH, REMARO CORDELL
01/29/1987
06/29/2005
Hennepin Criminal/Traffic/Petty Downtown
Crim/Traf Mandatory
Under Court Jurisdiction
ASSAULT 5TH DEGREE/DOMESTIC

27-CR-07-021956
SMITH, REMARO CORDELL
01/29/1987
04/06/2007
Hennepin Criminal/Traffic/Petty Downtown
Crim/Traf Mandatory
Closed
POSSESS SMALL AMT MARIJUANA

27-CR-07-028096
SMITH, REMARO CORDELL
01/29/1987
05/02/2007
Hennepin Criminal/Traffic/Petty Downtown
Crim/Traf Mandatory
Under Court Jurisdiction
Fleeing a Peace Officer By a Means Other Than a Motor Vehicle
Loiter w/intent

62-K0-05-003662
SMITH, REMARO CORDELL
01/29/1987
10/24/2005
Ramsey Criminal/Traffic/Petty Downtown
Misdemeanor
Converted Closed
(TCIS Amended Charge) FALSE NAME TO POLICE

62-T1-05-605096
905133084
SMITH, REMARO CORDELL
01/29/1987
06/01/2005
Ramsey Criminal/Traffic/Petty Suburban
Petty Misdemeanor
Converted Closed
DISORDERLY CONDUCT

I'd be happy to get more info about Remaro Cordell Smith. I'm just saying.

5 comments:

Johnny Northside said...

To the person asking me what other info I would like:

The address of the house where the raid supposedly took place--what?--last Tuesday? Where was that house?

In regard to that place where he might live, and somebody knows how to DRIVE there but doesn't know the address...

Any way to get that address?

Yes, I would like a pic very much, thanks.

Johnny Northside said...

To the person who is engaging me in conversation about this topic...

The place where you're describing the house that was raided...isn't that the same as where Annshalike Hamilton lived? Or is the address you're describing just very close but NOT the same address?

Also, why is the email you're providing me different than the one you used before, or are you somebody DIFFERENT?

me said...

dont think I gave you my e mail in the past so you must be talkin to someone els as well. and as for the house yes annshalike lived there before but not when she died. when she died they were living across the street from that house. remaro lived with the family, he id dateing annshalikes sister ann marie (witch he beats bloody daily) hmmm kind of weird annshalike was beaten to death,remaro beats women and the last time any one seen her she was home alone with remaro.

Johnny Northside said...

It appears there are TWO people engaging me in conversation behind the scenes.

OK, look. I can't publish these details and accusations because they are inflammatory and potentially defamatory. But if somebody will write to me in their own name and tell me all this stuff--write it the hell out in detail--I will publish it and say where it came from. But I need somebody who will say it in their own name and I need to confirm the person saying it IS WHO THEY SAY.

Also, anything I can get which is purely FACTUAL, I will publish. So if there is SETTLEMENT MONEY (stomp stomp) involved, get me documents about the settlement or tell me where I can look, specifically, to look up documents.

Johnny Northside said...

The usual one-sided conversation with somebody behind the scenes...

The story is too long and complicated to write out? Come on. How well it be less long and complicated if you talk to me on the phone and I try to write it down? I'd rather get the story in your own words.