Saturday, October 11, 2014

Last Photo Of Baby Egypt Bell, Taken September 29 At 7:35 PM Before Child Died Of (This Blogger Is Being Told By Source) "Positional Asphyxiation"

Contributed photo, blog post by John Hoff

A source with detailed information about the death of baby Egypt Bell has contacted Johnny Northside blog and urged me to publish their info. It is fair to say the source loved this baby and is angry about her death and wants the public to care deeply about what happened to this child. 

After a great deal of making sure the information comes from a valid source, I am now convinced the source is legitimate, sincere and informed. 

However, I am still trying to get more key information confirmed before publishing "the whole shebang." I do have a number of relevant pictures, including the one above, which is most likely the last photo taken of Egypt Bell before her death. 

Currently pressed for time as well as trying to confirm info, I will just get the most important fact in front of my readership, then follow up later. 

Of course, I hope publishing something on my blog miraculously reinvigorates the interest of mainstream media. You see, I think this child's death is a much bigger story than a neighborhood blog but my premise (perhaps faulty) is that mainstream media should care about the deep and gritty details of why people suddenly and tragically die in North Minneapolis with such awful frequency. 

So...

Here's why the child is dead, according to what I'm being told...


The baby died of "positional asphyxiation." 

Why did this happen? Well, it will be a race to see who publishes it first, mainstream media or Johnny Northside blog. 

FOX 9, I will give you a running start. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds to me like was an accident...but I do not work for the coroners office and we will see if this was negligence. I know it is a goddamn shame if alcohol leaves another one in it's wake. If you have the answer, John, I will say that your end's do not justify your mean's.

Anonymous said...

Positional Asphyxiation is the Henn. Co. medical examiner's term for what used to be referred to as SIDS. It simply means an accidental form of asphyxiation wherein the baby was co-sleeping or placed in a sleeping position w/ pillows or blankets that blocked her airway...typically when they move or turnover in their sleep face down.

Anonymous said...

That picture is creepy -- makes me think she planned the whole thing.

Johnny Northside! said...

Publishing the following comment with one redaction:



You suck nowadays dude, you are playing folks, adios to another fake ass peenchy white boy. Suck my hairy jeed, coward.(oh..xxxxx was drunk also.)

Anonymous said...

Agreed. This Johnny dude is hack who publishes unverified assumptions just to harass people. He's an unethical douchebag.