Sunday, March 23, 2008

Take back the North Side!



The following was submitted to my blog as a comment, but I like it so much I'm going to put it up as a blog entry:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Best of luck, Johnny. I inherited a 120 year old house on the Northside
in '96 and have lived here ever since. Yes, the crime has been scary
and at times I've gone camping in the country for days to get away from
it. But my humble home is paid for, no one can foreclose it, and it's
stucco so the gangbanngers haven't been able to torch it. Housing up
here is a once in a lifetime bargain and most of the ganbangers have
moved out with the foreclosures- it's time to take back the Northside!
----------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: