Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Constance Nompelis Gives The Under $25,000 North Side Home Tour!

OH, WAIT, ACTUALLY YOU SHOULD CLICK HERE.

Jake and Gabe from 612 Authentic have once again captured the ongoing effort to revitalize the North Side and, somehow, fill all those empty houses with people in this, their latest video on Minn Post Dot Com.

(And, I'd like to add, it's a perfect example of my "sell the North Side" concept of "market and romanticize the struggle.")

I introduced Jake and Gabe to Connie Nompelis so I feel a sense of pride in the results of their meeting and joining Connie on her "under $25k home tour."

Also, there is one key piece of important information I can add to this particular story:

Connie is married.

(Do not click "Read More")

4 comments:

Ranty said...

Aw, thanks for the link, and for your kind words!

Just one tiny little itty-bitty thing: My name is spelled NOMPELIS.

:-)

Anonymous said...

Johnny - please tell Connie to sacrifice fashion sense and get a pair of work boots for these tours! The shoes are fabulous but she is going to break a leg!

Otherwise - Go Connie!

Binky said...

Pretty lady, but a little dippy.

Johnny Northside said...

After knowing Connie for a while, I've become convinced she's as wily as a serpent, she just doesn't come off that way...which is part of her wily nature.