Sunday, July 27, 2008

Crap Dumped Near 3112 6th Street North


Photo by John Hoff

We got rid of one "landfill starter kit" at 3119 4th Street North, but right away another garbage dump popped up a short distance away. Another thing to call 311 about on Monday. I wish I could catch the people who are dumping crap on the weedy, vacant lots around my block.

A few days ago, while I was cleaning of 3016 6th Street N. just before the pre-sale inspection, a young guy walked by and threw a snack wrapper on the ground. I pointed out he could put his trash in the garbage container, conveniently located just a few feet away.

"I don't see no trash can," he said, defiant.

Ooooooh, such a gangster. Doesn't see no stinkin' trash can. Doesn't properly dispose of his litter. I'm shaking all over. (Sarcasm font broken, I'll have to point it out manually) What's next, refusing to floss?

(Do not click "Read More")

No comments: