Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sex Offender Update: Eviction Proceedings August 13


Photo by John Hoff

Word from Jeff Skrenes is that eviction proceedings will take place on August 13 against Junaid Maalik, the squatter/sex offender still living at the foreclosed and beyond-redemption house at 3024 6th Street North, currently owned by US Bank & Trust.

Jeff didn't have more details. We both agreed it certainly wasn't fast enough.

Above, you can see Junaid Maalik literally looking over his shoulder. That feeling he gets of somebody watching him is from somebody watching him.

The telephoto function on my digital camera isn't very sophisticated, but it gets the job done. And no, I'm not sure who the woman is. I suspect it is Junaid's supervising officer or a former co-worker from the job where I got his (expletive) fired, one or the other.

(Do not click "Read More")

2 comments:

Marilyn Litt said...

If you can use photo editing software, set the camera up to take higher resolution photos. You will find they come out very large and you can crop them and see faces better.

When you use the software telephoto feature, that is you push the zoom all the way and the zoom bar in the window changes color, you usually lose focus. I try and stop at that point. (Your camera may not have this feature.)

Some digital cameras use second generation fast media that allows quicker snaps.

Johnny Northside said...

Well, I'm learning all the time...but the most photo editing I've done is to figure out how to rotate the photo when I've turned the camera the wrong way.