Monday, June 16, 2014

Father's Day Was A Constant Stream Of Fireworks, Gunshots, Sirens And Shootings. Then I Heard the Bullets That Must Have Taken The Life Of Anthony Magnan. Holidays In Jordan....

Anthony Lovell Magnan was allegedly murdered in the streets of Jordan just like his Grandfather, allegedly one of two men murdered at the Penn Best Steak House in 2005. Anthony's murder was reported in the 2700 block of Girard Ave North.

Blog POST by Jordan North.

I found the facebook of young Anthony Magnan, just 24 years old. I also found a rather lengthy criminal record. That's not a story that needs to be told. We've heard this story so many times. My concern is how do we stop this story and begin a new book?

Again I say, the natives are restless.(GASP) This time, I'm referring to the almost middle class, filled with fear people of Nomi. The Facebook postings of the day, tracking every bullet, shooting and robbery on every corner of the city. The rantings of getting gun permits and classes as they are faced with this ''terrorism and war zone.''  I'm not even sure anyone is shooting at them. I'm not even sure I've heard that they've scraped a knee, in all the years I've lived here.

We must do whatever we can, to try and turn things around. We don't need to add insanity to the insane events around us. I woke up to a scripture, sent to me by a friend named Peter, who is more than likely heading to a REAL war zone...

Psalms 28:3 KJV'' Draw me not away with the wicked, and with the workers of iniquity, which speak peace to their neighbors, but mischief is in their hearts. ''

In times like this everyone speaks of God. He requires you tell the TRUTH.  Who murdered Anthony Lovell Magnan, on Father's day 6/15/2014?

We don't snitch. We just die.

17 comments:

Jordan North said...

Has Anthony been shot before?

http://www.startribune.com/local/stpaul/98471049.html

Anonymous said...

"Natives?" How racist!

Anonymous said...

This is a real warzone and these are real terrorists (I might downgrade them to militants by definition though as they are obviously politically illiterate and uninterested) and many bad things have happened to many good people in "Nomi" which wouldn't happen in a normal functional neighborhood. The good people of "Nomi" need to continue to legally arm, defend and fortify themselves and demonstrate to the city and state for a turn around. If you want the middle class to focus on the same change as you are rather than complete gentrification I'd be careful not to upset them. They have more money, hence more political strength and voice than the dependent. "Nomi" would be farther down the toilet if it weren't for the middle class who chose to stay and those moving here, never forget that.

Anonymous said...

I live on 37th & Queen & heard 2 gun shots at 10:27am. I did call 911 to report. Is there any way to learn more about the incident?

Anonymous said...

What a lame post! It contains absolutely zero new information. And what's with all the extraneous punctuation?

Anonymous said...

Why does it matter. He is a victim of a horrible crime.

Anonymous said...

Do you understand what the word, 'allegedly,' means? I think not.

Anonymous said...

Why would it matter if my son had been shot before. If your loved on died in a car accident would it matter if he had been in a previous car accident?

Anonymous said...

Conceal and carry. These sorry fucks never ever learn their lesson.

Anonymous said...

I can only hope that the self-cleaning oven continues to clean ITSELF and you cocksuckers keep up the snuffin'..rah,rah you stupid ,hatin' fucx...generational calamity brought upon all because you sorry dink's alway's want to be the center of attention.

Anonymous said...

So i have left comment before and apparently it was not approved why? I was expressing my concern regarding ms jordon north's comment. If your loved one was injured in a car accident then later dies in a different car accident would that make it any less tragic or painful? i hope u never experience the loss of your child and have someone sending out this type of negativity!!!!!!

Johnny Northside! said...

OUTSTANDING WORK, Jordan North, keeping the blog active while I was tied up. How exciting to come back and read the stories.

Johnny Northside! said...

Jordan North, a guest author, is within her rights to express her opinion while digging up substantive and relevant facts. I, however, am all for the productive middle class arming themselves with conceal and carry permits against the violent criminal class which, for now and ONLY for now, infests our neighborhood of lovely old homes, mature trees, beautiful parks and proximity to downtown Minneapolis.

God speed urban utopia.

Jordan North said...

Dear Anonymous at 10:17, commenting and drinking should never mix.

Being shot and almost dying and THEN being shot again, with no one in custody is as random and UNRELATED as two car accidents? Ok.

All murder is tragic! Stop deflecting your thoughts on me, little troll.

Jordan North said...

THANK YOU, Sir. I think everyone is glad you're back!


FYI: I too, however, am all for the productive and SANE middle class arming themselves.

Anonymous said...

ms jordan north calling a mother who just lost her only son a troll really caring. And he was "middle class". U don't know the details of his death because I his mother don't even know that. God bless u though.

Jordan North said...

If this really is Tonya commenting and all three of the above comments are in fact yours, my apologies. If you re-read my post,I chose not write anything negative about your son. I said we must stop this and who did this? As far as class, I made no mention of that in regards to your son. GBU