Saturday, June 21, 2008

Lurking Ordinance Upheld

Flickr.com photo

According to a City Pages blogger, who appears to have scooped all the major media outlets, the Minneapolis lurking ordinance was NOT repealed by a vote of 7-5.

City Council Member Cam Gordon is my Green Party homeboy, and I'm sorry to see him on the losing side of this issue, but I hope the police department will soon use the "classic" lurking ordiance to arrest notorious pimp and druggie Khameron NMN Lake, who was strolling 6th Street yesterday in a truly outrageous manner, saying, "I got it right here, I'll break it off for you" while little children were playing in a nearby yard.

In light of this action by the council, I hope the ordinance will get a lot more use against "open air drug markets" in very well known and constant locations.

(Do not click "Read More")

No comments: