Monday, December 29, 2008

Words From Annshalike's Photo Bucket: "Dis Is Mii Husband" and "In The Event Of My Demise" (ANOTHER JOHNNY NORTHSIDE EXCLUSIVE)





















Images From The Photobucket
Account of "Annshalike"


The person named "Annshalike" with a photo bucket account, strongly believed to be one and the same as Annshalike Hamilton, though this is not confirmed...

...may have left chilling clues.

Photo bucket accounts can store all kinds of images, not just photos taken by the user. There are two images in the whole account which are not personal photos, but commercially-produced images. One is of particular note, but won't allow itself to be reproduced for this blog. It can still be viewed at the Photo Bucket Account. This image appears to be a gladiator helmet (though it is hard to tell) which serves as the backdrop to lyrics by Tupac Shakur, as follows:

In The Event Of My Demise/Dedicated To Those Curious

In the event of my Demise/
when my heart can beat no more/
I Hope I Die For A Principal/
or A Belief that I had Lived 4/
I will die Before My Time/
Because I feel the shadow's Depth/
so much I wanted to accomplish/
before I reached my Death/

I have to come 2 grips with the
possibility/
and wiped the last tear from My eyes/
I Love All who were Positive/
In the event of my Demise

There is also an image of a note asking "Will you go out with me." Typical teenage stuff.

Then there is an image of somebody labeled "Mii Husband," see above. The image appears to be of a young black man in his twenties. He is wearing a cap, so it is impossible to tell how he styles his hair. ("Snoop/Freaky" reportedly wears corn rows)

In the same Photo Bucket account, the image is set against a romantic backdrop, including a red "kiss mark" and set to a short musical score, possibly "Pimp Bonez" by Chali G, a minor hip hop artist who--though minor--has already indulged in one name change. Click here to see what the person called "Annshalike" did with the image.

The image is adorned with words: "Dis is mii husband hands off" and "I love him so much" and "He means the world to me" and "I love you."

Who is this guy, apparently in his 20s, whose image is in the Photo Bucket account of a 15-year-old minor and bears those words? Is this Snoop/Freaky?

Blogosphere And Mainstream Media, Working Together

It should be noted one reason this blog info is "exclusive" is this: mainstream media takes great care to nail down and confirm facts before reporting these facts. For example, information reached me that the Star Tribune found Annshalike's Photo Bucket account, but the Star Tribune won't use pictures without the permission of the photographer. And I say it falls under the "fair comment and criticism" exception to copyright and proper credit has been given for that purpose.

CORRECTION, DECEMBER 30: I am told by a reliable source the Star Tribune DID NOT find Annshalike's Photo Bucket, rather they found her social networking site. The basic fact remains: the Star Tribune won't use pictures without permission of the photographer. And I say the public needs the info.

What it comes down to, however, is the fact a blog is able to "truck and trade" in a quality of information lower than that of the mainstream media, but still useful. Indeed, the information becomes useful to the mainstream media, who may not publish it but might use it to track down information they CAN publish.

We're all part of the same information ecosystem. And that's a beautiful thing. But I say this in the midst of a terrible tragedy, so I can't really be all peppy like Sponge Bob Square Pants. Hug your kids closer tonight and keep them off the streets.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Googling "Annashalike" turns up personal pages for her on various sites like BlackPlanet, etc.

http://www.blackplanet.com/chrisbabygurl_2/

http://www.myghetto.com/view_profile.php?member_id=129849

Maybe "Snoop"/"Freaky" is really named Chris? (Or maybe the username is just left over from another relationship...)
There's also some gang references on BlackPlanet too, she says her man "runs under the six point star," which would be the local GDs/Gangster Disciples. Their symbols include a pitchfork and a six-pointed star. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Gd

Keep up the good work. I hope they track the guy down!

beer234 said...

I found another page witha real good picture the couple. Hard to say if that is a current boyfriend or old picture. http://www.imeem.com/people/8nOu1b

Anonymous said...

Here is her Myspace page, although its private:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=115127784

And here is one that a friend set up for her, in memoriam:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=441481539