Friday, August 26, 2011

Johnny Northside Location Update For "Spanky" Pete Rickmyer Includes Deep Fried Cheesecake...

Photo and blog post by John Hoff


As previously promised, I am giving regular clues about my location so Level Three Sex Offender Peter "Spanky Pete" Rickmyer has a shot at serving me with his pseudo-legal paperwork while I'm taking stateside R&R from my deployment in Afghanistan.

I just have a little time before my son and I catch a shuttle bus to one of the local amusement parks here in Orlando, but hopefully later there will be a "clue festival" which will include what I'm wearing, what I'm eating, what I'm driving, etc.

Pictured above...



...is deep fried cheesecake, a southern gastronomic delight.

Turns out the trick to deep frying unusual food--whatever it may be, Snickers bars or whatever--is to first wrap it in doughy won ton wrappers. This keeps the food together in the fryer.

My hotel is only a short distance from a restaurant that serves up deep fried cheesecake. We'll be staying here tonight so Spanky Pete process servers? Come and bang on my door!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So...Just for the record. How would the Afghan court system or the Talaban handles someone like "Spanky"?

Johnny Northside! said...

It's spelled "Taliban."

I will have to look for a link to the answer and get back to you on that. I don't want to speak from the seat of my pants.

Spanky Pete's crimes--exposure to a young boy in a hotel room, and laying his hands on the butt cheeks of two young women--are distinctly different crimes and might be handled in different ways.

But I'm no expert on the Afghan legal system. Being in Afghanistan doesn't make me an expert on such a thing.