Sunday, August 28, 2011

Spanky Pete Process Server Gets "Well Done" In Hot Car Waiting For Johnny Northside...

Contributed cell phone photo, blog post by John Hoff

This photo was sent to me several weeks ago. It shows a process server for Level Three Sex Offender Peter "Spanky Pete" Rickmyer sitting outside my house, parked the wrong way on the street.

This process server sat for hours and hours without successfully serving his spanky paperwork. My friend who observed from inside my house told me the car was parked with its windows open instead of running the air conditioner the whole time. It must have been hot in that car. My friend quipped that "right now he (the process server) is only medium rare, but I want him well done."

Just to give the process servers a fair chance, a "festival of Johnny Northside clues" will be coming in the next few days including (as promised) a photo of me in a Mickey Mouse hat, waving to Spanky Pete.

(Blogging from Clermont, Florida)

(Do Not Click "Read More")

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was a private investigator, not a process server.

NoMi Passenger said...

@Anonymous troll,

Riiiiiight, 'cuz a "private investigator" is really going to sit directly in front of the house, backwards, in a red tee shirt on a 90degree day. Sure, you betcha.

But for real, this was a process server. A little nerdy, mousey guy in a sub-compact economy car, the same guy who served me the craptastic law suit while I was doing yard work on a Sunday afternoon and he tried to.... well let's just say he almost lost his left hand.

NoMi Passenger said...

And while I'm commenting on the subject, a lawsuit update from me:

I am also being sued in this habeus corpus lawsuit because I allegedly harrassed and revoked the civil liberties of spanky pete.

I have retained the services of me, myself and I for legal representation. I have been granted in forma pauperis status by the courts for special circumstances which are confidential. I will be making a motion to dismiss the case against me and I will likely be filing a countersuit, anyone out there care to represent me as a counterplaintiff against a level 3 sex offender who is suing me because I took part as a witness in a revocation hearing held by the state of mn? (can you say privileged? SLAPP? cough cough)

Anonymous said...

How many frivolous lawsuits does it take before the courts recognize that Spanky needs institutional help?

Seems to me that if the government spent less time entertaining all Spanky Petes lawsuits and put more resources to prevent the illegal parking we would live in a better society.

Johnny Northside! said...

Spanky Pete has been declared a frivolous litigant and wouldn't be able to file ANYTHING if he wasn't getting help from Jill Clark, a licensed attorney.