Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Tarrence Antwon Brown Came In Second In A Foot Race With MPD, His Prize Is A Charge Of Gun Possession...

Creative stock photo, blog post by John Hoff

A short while ago I asked for a criminal complaint in regard to Tarrence Antwon Brown but, by mistake, I received a complaint for another guy named Brown whose crime took place in South Minneapolis.

So I wrote about the OTHER guy named Brown, who committed (allegedly) felonious dry humping. Then I created the world's first internet "meta tag" for felonious dry humping.

But now I finally have the criminal complaint I wanted all along for Tarrence Antwon Brown, who also goes by "Terrence." (Not so much an alias as a spelling variation) According to a criminal complaint filed back in May, Brown fled on foot when he saw a police officer and tossed aside a pistol during the chase.

Brown is a convicted felon and not allowed to play with guns...

Brown's address is listed as 2515 33rd Ave. N., a homestead owned by Debra M. Peterson of the same address. The incident which led to the foot chase was a report of shots fired in the vicinity of 3214 Queen Ave. N., a rental owned by Rjg LLC of 5065 Johnson St. NE, Fridley MN.

It was Officer Ledman who gave chase and made the collar. I have no prize to give Officer Ledman but  eternal blog glory.

Enjoy, Officer Ledman, enjoy.

I serenade you with a YouTube embed of "Theme From Chariots of Fire."



As for you, Tarrence Brown, you couldn't outrun somebody named LEDMAN? I can't even look in your direction, I'm so vicariously embarrassed for you. Next time just give up and save yourself the humiliation. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dawg u dont b knowin ledman he b fast az fuck. aint noone git away from him.my guy a track star an got caught by white dude he coo tho

Anonymous said...

That's on gdk my nigga

Anonymous said...

Get ur shit Right before you go posting shit
About prole you dont know. And you giving out personal info who the hell is you?