Thursday, October 17, 2013

King Jorrel Peterson Charged AGAIN, This Is The Same Guy Who Was Released Without Bail Though Facing ELEVEN Possible Charges In September of 2012...

Creative stock photo, blog post by John Hoff

When I saw the name "King Jorrel Peterson" on the jail roster recently, I thought, "I know that name. I've seen that name somewhere before."

When you write as many stories as this blogger it can be hard to remember all of them. I am sometimes more of a telegraph transmitting info than an author of anything creative. It was back in September of 2012 when I wrote how King Jorrell Peterson of 2900 Newton Ave. N. was free without bail despite having ELEVEN (!!!!!!) charges listed on the...

...jail roster, which was the MOST I HAD EVER SEEN.

And it's still the most.

(Click this embedded video to enjoy the scene from Spinal Tap where it's asserted "These go to ELEVEN")


Now Jorrel Peterson, who never should have been breathing free air in the first place, let alone free air WITHOUT ANY BAIL, is charged with being part of a robbery near LaSalle and Oak Streets, click here for criminal complaint.  

Peterson (who still lists his address as 2900 Newton Ave. N., a homestead owned by Jaralyn D. Nolen) is sitting in jail with a mere 3 charges listed (nowhere near his proud previous record) with bail listed at a grand total of $85,000. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah that man sleeps where ever the night ends! I'm sure he is not living on Newton, probably never has. I knew he was never going to be a well rounded citizen, so it really doesn't surprise me that he is still in and out of jail for being a bully. He pleads that he has mental issues to the judge and I think that is why he continues to get out of all those sticky situations (smh)...they'll learn one day...