Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Fifth Ward Candidate Blong Yang Denies Jerry Moore Is Working For His Campaign And Says Anybody Who Says That Is A Liar...Blong Yang Blogspot Profile Is, However, Unconfirmed...(UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE: Email received from Blong Yang And Info Is Now Confirmed)

Creative stock photo, Blong post (heh heh) by
John Hoff


Posting from a Google profile with the name "Blong Yang," but unconfirmed (ADDENDUM, INFO IS NOW CONFIRMED) to be connected with Fifth Ward Candidate Blong Yang, I have received the following missive:

Johnny Northside, you're a hard person to get a hold of, so here's my response: Your sources are absolutely WRONG on the Jerry Moore connection. I guess they're not very credible. I mean, if you want dirt from my campaign, just come and ask me. Spreading lies and rumors seems to be a common thing, at least from that one campaign. I can guess which one. I don't know Jerry Moore. And, I can flat out say that Jerry Moore has not and will not work for me. Hopefully that's clear.


To which JNS Blog replies: I am glad to hear that, if it's true and if the message does indeed come from you, Mr. Yang. Send me an email. Do you know which campaign, if any, Jerry Moore is working for? Also, I would like your further thoughts on sex offender concentration.

I queried the original source of the "Jerry Moore appears to be working for Brett Buckner" rumor and was told Moore was spotted with a bunch of Brett Buckner workers and...

...appeared to be working for Buckner. However, Moore is a gregarious man and the fact he might spend a prolonged period of time hanging out with some of Buckner's campaign workers doesn't prove anything. I'm still waiting for a denial from BUCKNER'S campaign, and it's not like my email is hard to find, it's right at the top of this blog. The rumor (now apparently denied by Blong Yang) that Moore might be working for Yang's campaign developed AFTER the Buckner rumor.

It appears campaign season rumors are being strategically used to stir the pot and this blogger might be getting "used" by sources of information which are normally credible. But since ALL I WANT IS TO GET MY MONEY FROM JERRY MOORE, I will follow up whatever rumors come my way about Jerry Moore.

In trying to determine if Moore was working for Buckner's campaign or was merely seen talking to workers, I looked closely at the following photo from Buckner's Facebook page:


I do not see anybody who I can confirm with 100 percent certainty is Jerry Moore. Can anybody help me find Jerry Moore? We can start by identifying some of these OTHER people to rule out suspects.

WHERE IS JERRY MOORE? He owes me $3,799.69 and I want my money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Johnny Northside! said...

Received this email:

Johnny Northside, you're a hard person to get a hold of, so here's my response: Your sources are absolutely WRONG on the Jerry Moore connection. I guess they're not very credible. I mean, if you want dirt from my campaign, just come and ask me. Spreading lies and rumors seems to be a common thing, at least from that one campaign. I can guess which one. I don't know Jerry Moore. And, I can flat out say that Jerry Moore has not and will not work for me. Hopefully that's clear.


I posted that.

You should ask Ian's campaign if Jerry Moore is working for Ian, too, since the rumors have been that Jerry Moore is working for Brett or me. In fact, we should hear from Kale, too.

This is, in fact, Blong Yang, the candidate here in Ward 5 for City Council. This is my campaign email account. My personal account is "blong_atty@yahoo.com"

Sincerely,

Blong