Friday, April 17, 2009

North Minneapolis Mortgage Fraudsters--Collect The Whole Trading Card Set!

Photo By Anonymous Source

Anybody who needs pictures of the aftermath of the T.J. Waconia sentencing hearing is welcome to use these photos from Flickr.com, with appropriate photo credit. To access the photos, just...

...pull 'em off my account, click here.

Everybody knows I'm pretty cool about sharing my pictures, just credit John Hoff and no need to even contact me to ask. HOWEVER, advertising entities, historians or mainstream media who want to use the pictures should contact me to pay some nominal, highly-affordable sum. Thanks.

In this case, though, I'd have to kick it back to my anonymous source, since I didn't take the pictures. (Good heavens, I'd be scared of the U.S. Marshalls, who were being pretty hardcore that morning...don't even get me started)

Oh, by the way...can anybody confirm the identities of the guy in the blue suit versus the one in the tan suit?

Yes, I have pictures of both but I am trying to confirm which one is Balko, which one is Helgason. This is what happens when the mainstream media let these guys flounder in the court system for a year or so, and can't even publish a mug shot!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tan suit is helgason. Blue suit is Balko. In the balko pic, that is Jill in the powder blue sweat suit.

Anonymous said...

Someone should design "baseball card" style trading cards with names and pictures for the fronts and "statistics" and facts on the backs so we can get familiar with the players... Right now it would be a small series but, hey, who knows... once the "restitution phase" kicks in there might be all sorts of interesting things entered into the public record. While you're at it maybe someone could mock-up the Larry Maxwell players too!!! Great stuff in this blog!

Anonymous said...

Wanna bet on something? I will wager that Balko and Helgason show up to the federal pen intoxicated or claim they have a chemical dependency issue. If you go into the federal prison system with an addiction diagnosis, the Feds will give you treatment. This will be done by releasing you around 20 months early, and putting you in the Volunteers of America house down on Lake Street. Then you will get treatment in the community. Dean Zimmerman did this, Brian Herron did this, and so did some other high profile asshats (even though there was no identifiable addiction before they went to Club Fed).

Heavy Critters said...

TJ Waconia SCREWED us on closing day when we sold our home at 3335 Knox Avenue North.

We were helpless and had to succumb to their demands, as we were closing on a house in Wisconsin THE NEXT DAY.

I hope those guys burn in hell.

Anonymous said...

You know the boys at T.J.Waconia, Complete Mortgage, et al, taught their employees well. Because of those greedy jerks there are some former employees who are doing exactly what Helgason and Balko et al taught them. No one seems to care. If anyone would like me to show them all of the goods, email me. pacificgrove12@yahoo.com Thanks