Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Don Allen Files Public Disclosure Request, No Doubt At The Bidding Of His CIA Puppet Masters

Flickr.com Photo


First, a correction to a previous post: I made fun of the notion IBNN blogger Don Allen works for the CIA or FBI, as Al McFarlane (reportedly) asserted during some kind of breakfast meeting.

Well, my superiors in military psy-ops and the NSA got back to me, and it turns out Don Allen really DOES work for the CIA. So (under orders, here) I'm supposed to say so. Why? Because if I say so, nobody will believe it.

And I think that's the whole point.

(Just to be clear, I'm only UNDER CONTRACT with the NSA. Psy-ops still owns by army green butt to the end of my enlistment, or longer if I get stop lossed)

In any case...

Don Allen--who knows his way around state public disclosure laws well enough, since he stayed awake during that particular training at Langley, it would appear--just filed a public disclosure request to try to obtain the following info:

1. The amount NRRC spent on Advertising or outreach for the years 2005-2009.

2. The names of the advertising venders with amounts spent.

3. If any, the amount of dollars given to Mr. Al McFarlane as a person; Media outlet or any collaborative efforts from 2005-2009.

4. The number of articles you have had published in Insight News w/titles.

5. The current status of the Un-wed Mothers program and the balance of the prisoner re-entry programming funds.

It's too arcane to be ironic, but here it is: even though Don Allen is a blogger, I can get this stuff on my blog FASTER...which causes Don to just send out emails with links that say, "Read all about it on Johnny Northside."

ADDENDUM: February 6, 2011. This blog post was written before I and many others in North Minneapolis discovered what a disreputable con man character Don Allen is. I would advise anybody: Do not trust Don Allen. Seek further information about Don Allen from various online sources before having any contact with him.

3 comments:

Don Allen said...

Since my email Ms. Pugh has confirmed receipt and writes:

Don,

Thank you for your request. I will refer it to the NRRC executive committee after which I will respond.

Sherrie

MikeT said...

Interesting. This was never disclosed to us when he insisted that W.H.O. write a letter in support of N.R.R.C.

Don Allen said...

Full disclosure! It's time to take out the trash!