Wednesday, January 28, 2009

JNS BLOG EXCLUSIVE: "Old Majority" In Jordan Neighborhood Files Lawsuit Against "New Majority" (I Have All The Documents)

Flickr.com Photo,
Hennepin Co. Gov. Cntr.

The Minneapolis Mirror broke this story, but they can't get all the documents up as fast as I can: click here to go to the Johnny Northside support site and get all the PDF files in this dramatic development...

Jill Clark, the same attorney representing Al Flowers in his recent lawsuit, is the legal counsel in this case. The plaintiffs are the "Old Majority" members as well as a posse of others you might find under a cell phone company "friends and family" plan.

Haven't had a chance, yet, myself to dig through all these amazing and interesting documents!

Enjoy, Johnny Northside readers, enjoy! This soap opera appears to have been extended for several seasons of PRIME TIME. Get the popcorn. Kick back your feet. Now THIS is what I call entertainment!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Weren't the supporters of the "Old Majority" calling for mediation at the press conference?

Anonymous said...

So, who pays for all of this? Hmmm...

Johnny Northside said...

Right now YOU pay and JENNY pays as this soap opera keeps me from doing a blog post about the really cool stuff Jenny found in that one house...but I will get to it, really.

Anonymous said...

LOL "entertainment" is about all this blog is. Try as you might to be taken seriously as a journalist but, how seriously can one take a writer who failed at the lowly MN Daily?
Further, How is it you always seem to happen upon such documents all the time?
Any writer with integrity would reveal their sources. I don't recall a time when you have done that.
Go ahead now, and click Delete.

Johnny Northside said...

Gee, I didn't recall anything about "failing" at the Minnesota Daily at the awards dinner when I was awarded columnist of the year and column of the year during my final semester there.

Did I miss something?

But I'll be happy to tell you how I "happen upon" such documents all the time: people know I will publish stuff, and let the chips fall where they may, and so that keeps stuff coming to me. And--to answer your question, Mr. or Mrs. Anonymous--some folks prefer to remain, well...

Anonymous.

Go ahead and click...my finger.