Tuesday, January 13, 2009

JNS BLOG EXCLUSIVE: Altercation In The Jordan Neighborhood, Prominent Party Involved

Photo By John Hoff

This blog is in possession of a firsthand account of an incident in the Jordan neighborhood, reportedly an altercation involving neighborhood leadership. Details of the incident are not entirely clear...like the photo, above, which is just an aesthetic blog flourish, not related to the story I'm hearing out of Jordan. 

Because I only have one side of the story, it is my plan to wait 24 hours and meanwhile seek information from the other side, and also to try to confirm (alleged) details with a police report, if possible, and further details from the source who emailed me. 

What I'm hearing sounds like something which may have serious political fallout. I'm concerned about the Jordan neighborhood and the consequences of airing this information, however, it is the role of this blog to provide relevant North Minneapolis info under the principal that a free press is necessary for a strong, vital neighborhood. 

So I can't just sit on info like this.  

(Do not click "Read More")

No comments: