Saturday, January 24, 2009

3020 4th Street Boarded! YAY!!!




















Photos By Jeff Skrenes,
Hawthorne Housing Director


So, a few weeks ago I was pitching a virtual fit over the slow, bureaucratic process in getting 3020 4th St. N. boarded and secured...

Well, I'm happy to report...

...the house is now boarded. In fact, it was boarded a week or more ago, and the "Holding Pond" blog actually reported this first, click here, and credited my publicity efforts.

Well, I don't know if blogging about an individual property speeds up the boarding process, but I've never known it to hurt. However, when the city gets a property secured, it's only right that I should say so after griping about it. I would have said so earlier, but obviously the ongoing Jordan Soap Opera has pre-empted a lot of my prime time broadcasts, so to speak.

Above, a picture taken by Jeff Skrenes, our housing director, as he surveyed the Eco Village on Friday.

No comments: