Friday, January 22, 2010

311 Geeks Will Love This Video...



This YouTube video came to my attention, recently. It's an in-depth look at the Minneapolis 311 system.

Of course, I find the video somewhat sanitized...with images of a dog catcher being summoned, a pothole being filled. Where is the footage of neighborhood activists calling in vacant buildings over and over when the buildings are open to trespass?

Oh, well. Maybe there will be a sequel.

(Do not click "Read More")

(John Hoff, blogging from Hattiesburg, Mississippi)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Exactly... They should have a video of me sitting at my computer when a fifteen 311 follow up reminders pop up, and I begin the call back process to figure out when all of the abandoned cars parked in a three block radius of my house will be towed.