Saturday, July 11, 2009

Case Statement For The Northside Marketing Task Force...

Stock Photo, Jordan Community Garden

ADDENDUM: February 6, 2011. This blog post was written before I and many others in North Minneapolis discovered what a disreputable con man character Don Allen is. I would advise anybody: Do not trust Don Allen. Seek further information about Don Allen from various online sources before having any contact with him.


It was Don Allen of IBNN who drew my attention to this. A slide show document called "A Case Statement For the Northside" hit the internet. Click here for a link.

At this time, I do not have any explanation as to why this material hit the internet without some kind of announcement but, as often reported here on JNS Blog, there is a lot of roiled-up water under THAT particular bridge.

Those who are obsessively interested in marketing NoMi (North Minneapolis) follow these kind of developments closely. Of course, my theory is called "Market and Romanticize The Struggle" and it can be found by this link, click here. It has the distinction of being the only EFFECTIVE and PRACTICAL theory of Northside marketing put forward by anybody.

Oh, gee, was I editorializing again? I do that.

Then again...with such dramatic recent reductions in crime, it is likely that my theory will be archaic in about five years. I sure hope that's the case.

(Do not click "Read More")


No comments: