Friday, July 10, 2009

JNS BLOG "Back Fence" Free Speech Thread Right Here...

Contributed Photo xoxo, MPD Officer Klukow and "Johnny Northside"

Maybe I'll do these posts on Friday and call it "Free Speech Friday." But, then again, what if I get busy some Friday watching "Transformers" with my kid and I don't get around to it? I don't like to make promises I can't keep.

But the first two free speech threads were quite a success and so I'm going to keep doing them. Got something to say? Say it here in the free speech zone.

Also, I've decided I'm only going to mention the PayPal button when I post these free speech threads. So there. I mentioned it.

(Do not click "Read More")

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh what an interesting day for the Ben and Jerry Show, feat. Kristi--

http://annapratt.wordpress.com/2009/07/10/new-jacc-board-wins-case-against-old-board-members/

and

http://annapratt.wordpress.com/2009/07/10/it-gets-stranger-and-stranger/

Jordan Neighbor said...

YESSSSS!!!!!

What a great way to kick off the Free Speech Friday thread!!!!!

Michael Spivak said...

My first 911 call to report something amiss. Thank you to the kind fireman at the Lowry station who let me use his cell since I left mine on the charger while walking the dog