Sunday, July 12, 2009

This Blogger Now Twitter-fied, And You Should Be Too...

Contributed Photo xoxo 

Getting on Twitter was so much easier than I thought. I could totally show any of my friends how to pull it off in, like, five minutes. Time me. Time yourself. Here's a link to Twitter, click here.

Now I'm going to repeat myself and point out that I'm repeating myself. Here I go.

AS I'VE OFTEN SAID, one of the few major tactical advantages in the hands of NoMi "revitalizers" versus rapidly-retreating Northside "thug culture" is the power of information technology.

That's why I tell my NoMi friends how to quickly and easily transform their computer into a police scanner, click here. That's why I went and...

...figured out the Twitter thing, which seemed hard but it was SO EASY. People are already on my blog, so if I want somebody to know exactly where I am to arrange a ride, have dinner, participate in a spontaneous community meeting over a substantive liveabily issue...Twitter appears to be an amazing tool for this kind of thing. I can hardly wait to try out this tool in all kinds of ways and see how many of my friends follow the trend and become Twitter-fied.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!

That is one HOT BLOGGER!!!!

I heart HOT BLOGGERS!!! Can't get enough of 'em....