Friday, June 18, 2010

JSPAN VIDEO COVERAGE! City Council Resolution Honoring Dr. William Green


Video by John Hoff, (using borrowed camera) blog post by John Hoff

Today I was in City Council Chambers, and I was fortunate to catch an awards ceremony for Dr. William Green, the outgoing superintendent of the Minneapolis Public School system. Jeff Skrenes (the Hawthorne Hawkman) had a video camera handy, and I captured this footage with Jeff's camera, which Jeff promptly posted to his YouTube profile.

(Do not click "Read More")

2 comments:

Jeff Skrenes said...

Technically, John, I handed you my camera and you took the video. Not sure how you want to handle video credit for that.

Johnny Northside said...

You're right. We had three cameras in the chamber--yours, mine, Megan's--and they were being handed back and forth so much, I plain forgot that I was the one who shot that video! I will correct accordingly.