Thursday, June 3, 2010

Waiting For The Other Spanky Shoe To Drop...What Is Spanky Pete Spankily Plotting?

Blog post by John Hoff

After Peter "Spanky Pete" Rickmyer had his quasi-lawsuit document laughed out of court, and was declared a frivolous litigant, and heaven only knows what will happen with the cost of all those RULE 9 SANCTIONS, ouch ouch ouch, well...

It seemed like Spanky Pete took a little spanky break and we didn't hear much from him. Word was he was seen spankily sweeping around the entrance of the dirty and thug-o-centric gas station at 26th Ave. N. and Penn Ave. N., click here. As one Johnny Northside commenter put it so well and memorably, some of those thugs need a spanking, so it's a good thing Spanky Pete is there.

But now I can personally confirm that Peter Rickmyer...

...who never even saw me getting the picture above, has been working feverishly on some kind of spank-o-centric project on the 24th Floor of the County Government building, at one of the public computers in the law library.

Naturally, I told Pete's probation officer but can he reply to my emails? Apparently not. I'm guessing there is some kind of gag order. Yeah, I'm sure Spanky Pete would love that.

A gag order, I mean. Some kind of gag. That's ordered. (Talking in my Spanky Pete voice, folks in the neighborhood circles know the imitation all-too-well) He can't talk because there's a GAG.

I say Department of Corrections has been so busy dropping the ball with Level Three sex offenders they can't even drop a line. I don't blame the folks at the bottom--except Bobbie Chevalier-Jones, of course--but rather I blame their (spanky) upper level management.

If I had to guess, I'd say Spanky Pete is appealing the dismissal of his (spanky) case to a higher court. If that's the case, get ready for more lawyers to get paid more money. Good thing Johnny Northside can overwhelmingly win a case without even going to court or getting served. But why isn't somebody making Spanky Pete stay within the conditions of his (spanky) probation which, I'm guessing, involves WORKING or LOOKING FOR A JOB instead of hanging out at the law library?

Oh, by the way, some anonymous commenter threatened to post personal information about me all over the internet if I kept writing about Spanky Pete. So readers know what THAT means. I will make a spanky point of writing about Spanky Pete. This blog didn't get to be the Number One blog in the Twin Cities by hiding under our binkie blanky boo, afraid to get a virtual spanking.

The trolls and haters and (spanky) pedophile allies can and will do their worst, so I may as well have some fun.

10 comments:

Johnny Northside! said...

Somebody in a position to know tells me that though the computers are, of course, internet compatible, there is a computer that is "not hooked up to the internet" which is what Spanky Pete uses.

Spanky Pete has, of course, had a computer seized right out of his home and he also has a cell phone, as confirmed by information provided in the police report about the bus incident.

Anonymous said...

Photography in the courts and administrative towers is prohibited. There are signs around stating such.
I'm making sure that the deputies, bailiffs, and law library all have your picture.

Anonymous said...

You do realize that Bobbie Chevalier-Jones hasn't been Pete's parole officer for some time. She took your harassment quite personally, and had his case transfered to someone else. My understanding is that the authorities are investigsting, and taking your constant harassment of parole officers quite seriously.

Johnny Northside! said...

6:53 and 7:04.

Yawn.

Yawn again.

Bobbie Chevalier-Jones dropped the ball. Pete's leash was relatively short prior to Chevalier-Jones taking over. Pete's highly-public escapades--which have wasted tens of thousands of dollars in court and lawyer resources--started right about the time Pete got transferred to BCJ.

It's a matter of public record, fit for public discussion.

Also, you be sure to talk to those deputies, bailiffs, etc. I'll be happy to pose for a picture with one of them.

Anonymous said...

Ummm what?? The county paid probation officer Chevalier-Jones took the public criticism personally??? That's probation's issue???. What a F-ing shame! Maybe she is in the wrong profession, and couldn't handle the hard cases like Spanky Pete. Instead she ignored all the calls for help from the Good People of the Jordan Neighborhood. She tried to be his social worker not his ISR-Agent. The only difference between this mismanagement of Spanky Pete and any other one was she got caught performing her job poorly!

And since when can a probation officer just voluntarily decide to transfer a case to someone else because of public criticism??? Oh no, that is probably NOT what happened. Spanky Pete was taken away from her because she wasn't taking care of the community's business.

Public criticsm is least of her worries...she should be disciplined for letting that problem get out of control.

NoMi Passenger said...

Maybe Spanky Pete or his Spanky Sympathizers should file a new lawsuit first, then you can pose for a picture with the sheriff deputy while he had papers in his hand that he choses to NOT serve you with.

Anonymous said...

Anon said: I'm making sure that the deputies, bailiffs, and law library all have your picture.

Yeah, I'm sure they will do something about a picture of a level three sex offender who was just declared frivolous litigant by the court right away...they are probably take care of the just like Bobbie Jones took care of the Spanky Pete problem.

I'll tell ya, these playground bullies never seem to grow up.

Anonymous said...

Pigs will fly before 1 nanojoule of human energy is expended on Mr. Rickmyer.

Johnny Northside! said...

Here's some information that came in by email. Rather than doing a separate blog post, I'm posting the info as a comment to add to the almost encyclodpedic knowledge of "Spanky Pete" that resides here on Johnny Northside Dot Com.

Indeed, I would dub it the "Spanklopedia Brittanica."
-------------------------

John,

I've been reading your blog for a year or so now. I'm a former NoMi resident (Dowling and Morgan) and a graduate of Patrick Henry ('87). My parents sold their house and moved during the early 90s.
Now then, when I was a kid, I spent a lot of time at Folwell Park. Oftentimes, a guy everyone called "Crazy Pete" was there... generally being weird. He worked behind the front desk, hung out at the pool and even umpired baseball games. He was definatley slow and borderline mentally challenged.
After showing his current photos to old friends, we are convinced Pedophile Pete is the former "Crazy Pete."

Once my brother witnessed a car accident on Fremont, and Pete demanded to speak to my parents about it, since he also witnessed about it. I recall my parents being nice and allowing him into our home, but eventually asking him to leave because he had nothing to do with the accident. He didn't own one of the cars, didn't cause it and was generally wasting their time. He simply wanted to know what happened "in his mind." Of course, he has no mind.

A few years later, he umped one of my ballgames, and generally screwed the entire thing up. I don't recall the specifics, but in a pivotal part of the game, Crazy Pete sent someone on third home. He couldn't tell the screaming parents "why," except to say the runner "Vacated his option." Now then, whenever someone in our family screws up and does something incorrectly, we triumphantly declare that person "vacated his option."

The last time I saw Pete I was in high school, and he was at the pool luring children to him with Twins tickets that weren't really real.

Anyway, thanks for the updates on Pete... be he 'Crazy' or 'Pedophile.'
----------

John Hoff: You mind if I publish your email...anonymously? John ---------------------
John,

I would be delighted... anonymous, of course.

Pete has changed somewhat during the past 30 years, but his history shows he worked at Minneapolis parks, as well as continuing to be generally weird.

By the way, you don't think he'd sue you to get my name, do ya?
Maybe take out my 'general' address... Other than that, it's fit to print.
-----------------
John Hoff: Pete now has to jump through some really high hoops to sue ANYBODY.

Johnny Northside! said...

I guess we have our answer, see today's Spanky Pete blog post.