Friday, April 1, 2011

Ugly Ass Blue Tarp Building Continues To Haunt West Broadway...JNS Blog Story Recycling Project!

Photo and blog post by John Hoff

It was back in early November, 2010 when I wrote how the "ugly ass blue tarp building" continues to haunt West Broadway, having lost its roof By The Hand Of Almighty God as Divine Retribution for all kinds of awful stuff going on inside the store, click here for that story.

Well, everybody knows how much Johnny Northside loves to recycle. So I'm recycling my headline and pretty much recycling the original story about the blue tarp building haunting West Broadway, just replacing the photo with a new photo I took a few days ago.

When will it get fixed? Nobody in the city seems to know.

Calls have been made over the course of months to public officials but there is no visible sign of progress.

(Do Not Click "Read More")

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So let me get this strait...If a residential property has so much as a broken window, it can be condemned and demoed.

But....I commercial building (with a checkered history of use)on a public thoroughfare can be open for business as usual with a huge plastic tarp flopping in the wind.

Kind of a double standard.

BTW...Maybe somebody from the city needs to check out the plumbing in this building as well. I have seen men urinating from the sidewalk several times.