Friday, April 1, 2011

Two Camera Donations In One Week For Johnny Northside Blog...

Photo and blog post by John Hoff

Knowing this blog runs on virtually nothing--living on sunshine like a spider fern--friends and neighbors give support in all kinds of ways.

Sometimes it's just verbal support, like a mainstream journalist recently telling me "I'm a card carrying member of the SPJ, and I wholeheartedly agree with the decision to support you in your court case." Sometimes support comes in the form of information or a photograph, like this exclusive photo of a burning house, click here.

This week, support took the form of...

...the donation of a digital camera and accessories. And this happened not just once, but TWICE. One of the accessories is a small, smash-proof case. Yeah, I should have been using one of those all along.

Looks like it will be quite a while before I need to get a camera at a pawn shop. THANK YOU, ANONYMOUS SUPPORTERS!


No comments: