Friday, October 16, 2009

Fastest City Council Meeting EVER!


Guest post and photo as the Hawthorne Hawkman whizzed by city hall


The fate of 2222 4th St N has been referred back to the Public Safety and Regulatory Services committee for the time being. I'm not sure if this is good or bad; when you want a quick resolution meetings like this sometimes make it seem like nothing is happening.


I arrived just as CM Hofstede brought forth the motion. There was no discussion and a unanimous vote. I think I was in the meeting for all of fifteen seconds--which was fifteen seconds longer than Khan spent there. Presumably he was aware of what would happen otherwise he'd have shown up to defend his crown jewel.

After this meeting, I totally spaced and forgot where in the ramp I parked my car, then had to run to the DMV, so those things made up for any time gained. This blog will keep people posted on the fate of 2222 4th St N.

(Do not click "Read More," but do keep watch over this and other properties owned by Khan.)

No comments: