Friday, October 3, 2008

T.J. Waconia Documents Arrive "Over The Transom"

Flickr.com photo

In the olden days of journalism, sometimes newspaper reporters would receive documents "over the transom" which arrived, anonymously.

Well, um, I have some documents like that...

I'm going through the thick stack of paperwork right now and I plan to write a story on this blog:

No Honor Among Thieves: The Day T.J. Waconia's Owners Sued John Stenroos For Misappropriation Of Funds.

In the meantime, I am determining exactly which city and neighborhood officials--and perhaps law enforcement agencies--would find the documents useful in any way. (I concede they might very well already have copies of this stuff as the result of various investigations)

I will be making the documents available to these entities--possibly even before using them myself--per discussion and agreement with the source...who wants to do the right thing, and be on the right side of the law.

Stay tuned. It's a Johnny Northside Dot Com exclusive, and let the chips fall where they may. I've been strongly on the side of the victims in this high-profile mortgage fraud case...but substantial evidence is in my hands that one of the "victims" was no victim.

1 comment:

Ranty said...

I love those transom windows...

:-)