Wednesday, October 8, 2008

So This Is What Copper Pipe Looks Like!

Photo By John Hoff

I was touring a house with Connie Nompelis recently, and--will wonders never cease?--there were copper pipes left in the basement! I...

...was in the process of feasting my eyes on the copper...it's SO RARE to see complete copper pipes instead of the mere ragged ends of copper pipes in the price range of homes I customarily tour...when Connie pointed out something to me.

Pipe cutter. It was attached to the copper pipe, but left in place...like the guy cutting the pipe ran away, frightened, and never came back for his tool.

It's not the first time I've seen telling remnants of trespass, drug abuse, and pipe theft. As my real estate agent Juley Viger once put it so well: what must the REST of that person's life be like if their panties are in a bag in an empty house?

No comments: