Monday, November 24, 2008

The ULTIMATE Stupid North Minneapolis Home Repair

Photo By John Hoff

Nobody is going to top THIS stupid North Minneapolis home repair, not even the guy who pioneered the practice of publicizing them on his blog....

Check it out. BULLET HOLE REPAIRED BY DUCT TAPE.

In some ways, however, this is not a Johnny Northside exclusive. Today I had the privilege of working with Jeanie Hoholik and showing her a few blogging tricks, comparing her own blog to the advantages and disadvantages of Blogspot and--just as a sample post--I wrote on her blog about the silly bullet hole repair, click here.

So Jeanie got the first round, and I got the second.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Johnny-
Although not a repair, I think you may like my Monday morning post! Stop over and check it out.