Tuesday, November 11, 2008

YES HE DOES! Discussion About Whether "The Sh***er" Has A Geographic Restriction

Flickr.com Photo

Word on the street is this "Johnny Northside blog" was referenced at tonight's Hawthorne Neighborhood Crime and Safety Committee Meeting, in regard to...

...Khameron "The Sh***er" Lake showing his face in the Eco Village on November 4, as I reported previously, click here.

I'm told somebody brought up Khameron at the committee meeting, saying they read about the incident on "The Johnny Northside Blog." (Very gratifying, that) Somebody else reportedly said they weren't sure Khameron actually HAD a geographic restriction. There was speculation about whether the police who were supposed to testify against Khameron that day were busy with "training" for RNC 2008, and Khameron pleaded to something else.

All I can say is go back and read this blog post, click here. Peter Teachout and others were told, straight up, and by public officials that Khameron Lake has a geographic restriction and what the boundaries were of the restriction. As far as I know, the information is not erroneous but I am waiting to hear more. There was an email sent to a high-ranking member of the 4th Precinct, and as far as I know we're waiting to hear back.

Yes, Khameron DID get one charge dropped in a plea bargain, but pled to trespassing. Again, the details as far as I know 'em can be found here, click.

I hope we hear back soon about Khameron. For one thing, there are a limited number of good "sh***er" images on Flicker.com which are suitable for illustrations. Every time I have to write about this matter, I risk running out of suitable outhouse pictures.