Friday, November 14, 2008

It's Official: 3119 4th St. N. Rubble Delays Privacy Fence Until Spring

Photo By John Hoff

"Patty Cake" sent me an email to give me an update. It's official...

The lack of timely rubble removal has delayed construction of "Patty Cake's" privacy fence until spring. In fact, word is "One Call Contracting" won't be done with the 3119 4th St. N. demolition site until November 21, which will make it too late and too wintery to finish the fence. In fact, ReBuilding Together is coming over to "Patty's" house to pick up the rest of the supplies and store them until next year.

"I'M SAD," Patty tells me by email.

So blog readers will be a little sad with you, I say. I told "Patty Cake" to picture what fun it will be in the spring, when the weather is lovely and an army of volunteers (like those pictured above) descend to install the long-awaited privacy fence. At least 3119 4th St. N. is a pile of toothpicks, and the dreadful mold spore problem is no longer much of an issue.

No comments: