Thursday, November 13, 2008

Fourth Precinct Citizens FED UP and FIGHTING BACK!





















Flickr.com photo

The 4th Precinct "Highlights" listserv for November 4-10 had two instances of citizens who deserve a medal, so I'm giving them "virtual" medals...

At 3501 Bryant, a 41-year-old Asian male "refused to give up his stuff" when a 30-40 year old black male attempted to rob him while "implying a gun." Also, a 52-year-old white male struggled with a 17-year-old black male, later identified and arrested. The black male was armed with a gun, yet fled.

I'm told the police advise cooperating with robbers to avoid getting injured. I feel like I should say that or something...before I hand out two "virtual medals" for valor. Keep up the good work, citizens of the 4th Precinct.

No comments: