Monday, November 10, 2008

RNC 2008: My Old Digital Camera Is History, Literally.


Photos By John Hoff

I talked to a guy at the Minnesota Historical Society by email, and he was glad to get my old camera which was damaged beyond use at RNC 2008...

I also sent him the shirt I bought at the Poor People's March on September 2, and that I changed into after getting gassed near Mickey's Diner. (It looks like the one the lady in the picture is wearing) He said my camera was a good representation of "blogger media," an interesting new trend.

So often things in a person's life get wrecked, lost or trashed...seldom can you give the pieces to a museum to be preserved and continue to play a useful role for society. I feel really good about it. But I'd still like to sue somebody.

Check out www.terrorizingdissent.org.

No comments: