Saturday, November 15, 2008

Yes, John Hoff a.k.a. "Johnny Northside" Is On Facebook

Photo By John Hoff

I had to give in and join a social networking site. I blame Jeff Skrenes, with his detailed "Facebook" discussions which...

...fired my interest to have access to that level of useful information about people I know or might want to know. So once I decided to join, it came down to a decision between "My Space" and "Facebook." I picked Facebook because, first of all, it's the one Jeff uses (obsessively) and, second, it also seems to be the one younger people preer so I figure Facebook will be the one to stay and endure over MySpace.

The first thing I put on Facebook was a bunch of North Minneapolis pictures, to raise consciousness about our various issues...and triumphs.

Pictured above, Mayor R.T. Rybak whose Facebook page is very detailed, and Jeff Skrenes, who will one day disappear from normal reality and become part of somebody's "wall," just you watch.

1 comment:

Jeanie Hoholik-TwinCityRealEstateChat.com said...

Welcome to Facebook, Johnny! Not all of us are young, however, we are fun. Be careful...it's an addictive time-waster to be sure!