Sunday, May 27, 2012

Images, 810 30th Ave. N., Subject Of A Previous Story About "Damascus Way Reentry Center"


Anonymously contributed photos, thank you, blog post by John Hoff


The house at 810 30th Ave. N. was the subject of a recent blog post, hitting my radar after a predatory offender on the jail roster reported it as his address, causing me to do some digging.

And then more digging.

Then I find myself asking the question which seems to upset my detractors so much:

WTF?

I still don't have the answers to my "WTF," but in the meantime a behind-the-scenes contributor sent me two images of the house in question, so at least readers can picture what I'm writing about.

Hmmmm. Looks like some nice, large picture windows have been blocked off and replaced with smaller windows. No screens in those upstairs windows.

(Sarcasm font)

Classy.


No comments: