Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Hot New Information Is Coming About The Civil Suit Filed By The Victims Of The High Profile Mortgage Fraud At 1564 Hillside Ave. N., In Which Jerry Moore Was Involved, But First A Drinky Winky At My "Precise Location"

Photo and blog post by John Hoff

The civil suit over 1564 Hillside Ave. N. is alive and some oh-so-familiar names are popping up.

Melony Michaels and John Foster, the married couple who were the ultimate victims of the mortgage fraud at 1564 Hillside Ave. N., which sent Larry "Maximum Maxwell" to prison for a number of years, have a new lawyer in their civil suit and, finally, things are going well for the long suffering plaintiffs. According to numerous documents now in my possession...

Oh, heck. It's time for a nightcap...


(Raising drinky winky)

Here's to me, and to my "precise location."

Very precise. My butt precisely right here in this chair.

Why do I make mention of my "precise location?" Well, because attorney Jill Clark told my attorney, Paul Godfread, she wanted to know my "precise location." And one thing I've learned: When Level Three Sex Offender "Spanky Pete" wants to know (through his attorney) the "precise location" of your highly mobile butt...

DO NOT TELL HIM.

Here's to me, and hot new documents to be published, hopefully, tomorrow.

(This is a "teaser post," I will write about the developments in the civil suit in a different post)


8 comments:

Folwell Neighbor said...

I was hoping to bump into you yesterday, John. I was at a couple of tornado-related events, so I thought you might be around. I haven't actually met you in person yet, though I did recently get to meet Megan. I was planning on saying loudly: "John Hoff? I'm here to serve you (pretending to reach into a bag or something) ... A HANDSHAKE!"
You really do deserve a handshake, but I'm the kind of smartass that like to pull little pranks like that. Anyway, I didn't bump into you and probably won't anytime soon, so I figured I'd just tell you about it!
Cheers!

Johnny Northside! said...

(In a hopeful tone)

You owe me A DRINK for even suggesting such a thing, ha ha.

Anonymous said...

Hey Johnny.
Did you know the word public has an "l" in it?
Check out this embatrassing lak ov prufreding.

There initial apology was needed correction to.

http://jimromenesko.com/2012/05/21/that-pubic-problem-again/

Johnny Northside! said...

I really don't follow what you're saying, and it looks like you're just promoting that blog, but whatever floats your boat, at least you're not a spammer.

Anonymous said...

For a guy who is always correcting spelling how could you miss the typo?
Look closer and you might see the joke:
"School of Pubic Affairs".
Jeez you're a box.

Johnny Northside! said...

Yes, I went to the link. I saw the typo. It was funny.

My question is...

What does that have to do with this post? I mean, yeah, I point out typos all the time, but your comment was kind of...

Off topic.

It would have made more sense if you'd said something like, "Hey, John, I know you like to point out typos all the time...check out this, you'll find it funny."

Then I would have known you were just throwing something random into the discussion. Instead, I went back in my blog post looking for the word "public" to see if it was spelled wrong in my posting like in the example in the link.

I thought that's what you were alluding to with your link.

Very random, anonymous poster, very random.

Johnny Northside! said...

This comment ended up in my spam folder. There was a live link at the bottom that did not work.

------------
Anonymous said...

Hey, John, I know you like to point out typos all the time...check out this, you'll find it funny.

http://jimromenesko.com/2012/05/21/that-pubic-problem-again/

I know it's a random thing, but my strange sense of humor finds it hilarious. Imagine sitting next to Johnny when he notices this mistake.

Instead, I went back in my blog post looking for the word "public" to see if it was spelled wrong in my posting like in the example in the link.

Google is your friend. Just do an advanced search with the appropriate url and "pubic". 5 seconds.

ZOMG!

------

(Live link deleted that included the words "it has happened before here at the blog")

Anonymous said...

The bad link was to the results of searching google with ("pubic" site:adventuresofjohnnynorthside.blogspot.com).

The results were four previous occurrences here at the blog.