Saturday, September 7, 2013

JNS BLOG Urges Readers To Pray For James Early, Smallest Victim Of North Minneapolis Gunfire...(CORRECTION, SEPTEMBER 9, NAME OF CHILD IS ISAAC EARLY)

Photo was apparently swiped from Facebook, then forwarded to
JNS blog, used here under First Amendment Fair Comment and
Criticism, blog post by John Hoff

A source sent me the distressing photo, above, and though the source didn't tell me precisely where he/she obtained the photo, I'm pretty sure it was somewhere on Facebook. The photo reportedly depicts two month old James Early, the victim of an accidental gun discharge at 2413 Emerson Ave. N. (CORRECTION, SEPTEMBER 9, NAME OF CHILD IS ISAAC EARLY)

Based upon my own medical training, what I see here is a child that appears to have had BRAIN SURGERY.

Note the tube going into the child's skull and the bandage on top of his head. That is not what you'd expect to see from a nick to the neck.

JNS blog urges readers to pray for this baby. 

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Extremely sad whether this is the correct victim or not. Should never have to see a baby look like that!

Anonymous said...

Ummm, James early is the shooter, that not the child's name you should really get your facts straight and read over a few times before you post..........

Johnny Northside! said...

Based on information posted on the mother's Facebook page, I have made corrections from "James Early" to "Isaac Early."

However, since this is a family that doesn't tell the truth about the baby, I will be the MOST comfortable when I see an actual birth certificate as to what the baby's name really is.

Anonymous said...

I am very close with this child and the mother, secondly he was shot in the head and not his neck....

Johnny Northside! said...

That may be true, but all media continue to report the baby was shot in the NECK. We may be looking at the distinction between entry and exit wounds.

This blog will continue to report the baby was shot in the neck until I learn otherwise from a reputable source. If you can verify your info further by contacting me by email, etc., I'm certainly interested in what you're saying and, again, I don't doubt you but I have to rely on good sources of info.

Anonymous said...

U can rely on ur white ass will probley die sooner than later talking shit about this baby and his family bitch ! ;)

Anonymous said...

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THE NEW FACE OF NORTH MINNEAPOLIS
I HOPE ALL OF YOU ARE HAPPY AND SATISFIED NOW... YOU NOW MAY RESUME SHOOTING.