Monday, April 23, 2012

Former Missing "Milk Carton Child" Shavontae McClinton Now Allegedly Engaged In Prostitution...

Photo of a computer image and blog post by John Hoff

Shavontae Latrese McClinton, DOB 6/30/91, was in the Hennepin County Jail on April 17, her arrest stemming from prostitution charges. When the roster says the reason for the arrest is "commitment," it may be an arrest that stems from old charges, and that is the case here. McClinton was released from jail the next day but her old roster information lingers in the system a moment long enough for me to capture it.

Sadly, some years ago McClinton was a "milk carton child," one of those missing children whose vital info and faces appear in various places, hoping some concerned citizen will recognize them and call an 800 number...


The fact this is the same McClinton can be confirmed by the fact she has the same birthday.

McClinton's vital information on her online missing child poster mentions a tattoo of the letter "L" on her left bicep, and the fact her nickname is "Tae." McClinton was a resident of St. Paul at the time she went missing but now reportedly resides in North Minneapolis. Online info about her disappearance confirms she was recovered, and yet the old info lingers on the internet.

On the jailhouse roster, McClinton's address is listed as "3307 Girard Ave." That really should say "Girard Ave. N.," a fact I've confirmed with an online search of property records. The address in question is a rental owned by Allen W. Giese, 9551 Marshall Rd, Eden Prairie, MN.

I do not have information about where the alleged acts of prostitution were committed.

8 comments:

Ed Kohler said...

Here's Allan: http://public.mncar.org/association/find-a-broker?id=10560

Johnny Northside! said...

Ah, yes, the young slumlord in the making.

Thank you, Ed, for that helpful contribution. I am hoping you win the battle over the stadium soon so you can write some posts that include my favorite topics: phone book spam, vigilante graffiti abatement, etc.

Anonymous said...

What is your point in providing her history, or even the arrest? As you stated yourself it may be old information and there's no location so who knows if it even impacts your "beloved" turf. You are nothing more than a gossip mongering NoMi Nancy Grace wannabe. Please, get a life! Show your poor child how a responsible adult acts.

Johnny Northside! said...

She lists her address as that residence in North Minneapolis, so it does impact my BELOVED TURF.

Read more closely. Really, I think anybody who comments online has a duty to read what they read TWICE before commenting, just to avoid wasting everybody's time and effort. Do we need another Northside Law? I think we do. I think it might even come out of this conversation.

And you're right. It's MY TURF. And I will protect it against prostitution in the streets by disseminating info.

Anonymous said...

Well *I* would have read a third time (it took me two just to figure out what your babble was even TRYING to say...) but there's only so much of your trite wanna-be blathering.

That being said, the 1:57 poster hit the mark. You have mentioned a girl who might have been on a milk carton once way back when. You then state she's a prostitute and give the name of her landlord for whatever reason. I guess owning a home is a crime in NoMi now. (Perhaps he didn't snooker an illegal deal like you did, Hoff.)

Your ego is way out of control if you think you actually make LAWS now. Wow, John. You couldn't succeed on the Daily, so you thing you own the web.

Unbelievable.

Johnny Northside! said...

1.) I think you meant to write some words after "there's only so much of your trite wanna-be (sic) blathering." The sentenced doesn't make sense the way you wrote it, I think you meant to write "that I can take."

2.) Also, the common and accepted spelling for "wannabe" doesn't include a hyphen.

3.) I didn't state she's a prostitute. I stated she was ALLEGEDLY a prostitute. Huge difference.

4.) You are using the word "snooker" incorrectly. It means "to cheat" as in "He tried to snooker me." One doesn't "snooker" a deal.

5.) I'm sure you meant "think" not "thing."

6.) I left the Daily when I wrapped up being a grad student, and I received two awards during my final semester on the Daily. One was for best columnist and one for best column, if I recall, but it was a while ago.

These days I'm more excited about the awards my BLOG has received.

I think maybe "read twice, comment once" needs to apply to proofreading YOUR OWN COMMENTS before you hit the PUBLISH button.

I might have to come up with yet another law just for you, but how will I name it? I used "Northside" for "Northside's Law." I used "Johnny" for "Johnny's Rule."

What am I going to do, use my middle name now?

Johnny Northside! said...

(Sarcasm font)

By the way, congrats on making so many sloppy writing errors as well as wrong headed arguments in such a short span of words.

(End sarcasm font)

Johnny Northside! said...

McClinton back in jail again this Memorial Day weekend on "continued case."

Full Name: MCCLINTON, SHAVONTAE .LATRESE
Booking Number: 2012014383
Date of Birth: 6/30/1991
Sheriff's Custody: IN CUSTODY . .
Housing Location:
Received Date/Time: 5/28/2012.. 10:45
Arrested By: ACF
Case/Count Description of Charge Charged By Reason for Arrest Severity of Charge State of Charge Bail Information Court Appearance Date/Time Court Appearance Location
1/1 PROSTITUTION - ENGAGE IN WITH 18 YR OLD OR OLDER MINNEAPOLIS PD CONTINUED CASE GROSS MISD $0
HOLD W/O BAIL 5/29/2012..09:00 DOWNTOWN Address
2/1 RETURN ACF HOLD OTHER $0
HOLD W/O BAIL ..