Thursday, August 22, 2013

Sex Trafficking Of Minors Took Place At A Mahmood Khan Rental, Details Are In The Criminal Complaint...

Creative stock photo, blog post by John Hoff

Meranda Lynn Warborg was arrested in July of last year, accused of being involved in trafficking minors in the sex industry. (Click here for criminal complaint) She has already pled guilty. 

The trafficking took place at a Mahmoud Khan rental property, no less, which was 2722 Oliver Avenue North. This fact was mentioned in a Star Tribune story about Khan, click here, if you can stand the little pop ups ads where the Star Tribune keeps reminding you that you've read enough free stories and it's time to "subscribe."

This blog's stories can be read for free. Plus no pop ups.

I'm just saying.

I've had the criminal complaint for a while but didn't get around to publishing it. I did go out of my way, several months back, to forward a copy to...



...the folks in the neighborhood who have been organizing against Mahmoud Khan.

And then it stayed in my email and I sort of forgot about it.

But now, for the completeness of the record, I thought I'd publish the criminal complaint. Though the trafficking took place at 2722 Oliver Ave. N. (allegedly) Warborg's home address is actually 3910 Fremont Ave. N., a homestead property owned by, it would appear, family members. 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

John, what is up with this group home called Braza at 1700 Penn Ave No.? There is one Jacquin Malik Boyd who claims it as residence and has been sitting in jail with first degree murder charges for some time.
I checked the licensing history and something isn't right. It says it is licensed by MnDoc but i'm smelling elements of Chicago.
Who did this guy kill? What the hey is BRAZA?

Anonymous said...

I say that you sic the lady who is in charge of Housing Inspections on this Khan guy and bring this criminal enabler to justice.
This guy is pimping the whole city and there are ways to bring him down unless of course he's buying people off. Where's the major investigation or does this guy own us? Are terrorist elements involved? Why no balls?

Anonymous said...

"Skin-to-shit contact"?! I really hope this was merely an AutoText mishap. Here's hoping that the young girls get the fighting chance they deserve, and are now surrounded by people trying to help them rather than prey on them.

Anonymous said...

If she serves just one year in jail, that is too light of a sentence for this crime. I agree that Mr. Khan has to go, but I think the bigger problem is that Hennepin county is WAY to soft on crime.

Johnny Northside! said...

I don't think "skin to shit" contact is a typo, but I think "skin" was synonymous with "junk."

Johnny Northside! said...

I'm not sure who that guy is or what he did, but I'm looking into it. Thanks for drawing that to my attention. I have no idea where that name came from on the jail roster or how he's been sitting there since January without me seeing him. It's like there's a typo in the date arrested or something's changed to make his arrest data appear, but thanks for drawing it to my attention.

Johnny Northside! said...

An excellent Star Tribune series of articles about this situation, "Saving Bobbi."

http://www.startribune.com/local/230536631.html

http://www.startribune.com/local/230537761.html

http://www.startribune.com/local/230855431.html

http://www.startribune.com/local/230855371.html

Anonymous said...

What about Braza and the fact that Boyd only got seven years for murder? Bobbi's story is the one the shitrag is covering...What about Braza??

Johnny Northside! said...

I'm sorry, explain to me what you mean by Braza? I don't follow.