Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Spanky Pete Loses His Appeal For Right To Appeal, Or Some Kind Of Crap Like That...

Creative stock photo, blog post by John Hoff

Peter Rickmyer (eye roll) the Level Three Sex Offender whose career as a frivolous litigant never seems to achieve retirement phase, has lost...again....in the Minnesota State Court of Appeals.

Click here for the odor. 

Oops, I mean ORDER.

Rickmyer has a showdown in federal court in the first week of September with (so I've heard) some kind of motion to make him a frivolous litigant? AGAIN? For federal court purposes?

It bores me. I must confess I don't follow it too closely but there are those in the County Government Building (you know who you are) who are interested in Rickmyer's every move. And a blogger needs to keep his readers happy. 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

He litigates so he can continue to grab little girls asses. I am totally shocked that the bangers who live by him do not realize that this guy is probably molesting their shortie's.
Come on, Tre Tre crips, Bloods, this guy may be perving your children!!!! You know, he hates people of color, right? He loves your children, though.

Anonymous said...

oh we already on it.

Johnny Northside! said...

I firmly believe the same person posted both the previous comments and I am only posting this stuff with my own commentary, as follows:

Isn't it RIDICULOUS to watch Don Allen, or the chat line rapist, or Crazy Terry Yzaguirre or whoever in the hell posted those comments talking to themselves like a crazy person with multiple personalities? And for what? Clearly, just to stir up shit.

Anonymous said...

Who's to say it isn't you johnny boy? Who's the chat line rapist and why are you afraid to include his NAME?
Why is it stirring up shit? Are you siding with peter? Freudian thought slip there, eh? Too late!

Johnny Northside! said...

Because I wasn't quite sure how to spell "Evenstad" at the moment I was typing and I was too tired to look it up, so I just went with "chat line rapist."

Tom Evenstad.

The Chat Line Rapist.

Happy, now? Are your shorts unbunched?

http://adventuresofjohnnynorthside.blogspot.com/2012/11/whatever-became-of-good-old-thomas.html

Anonymous said...

Clearly just to stir up shit?? Why Johnny I would expect you to compliment anyone who strives to follow your words of wisdom.
I have read many places online where you give yourself credit for doing just that. In fact, I recall you saying it with pride in your second book.